𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4♡

THRID PERSON 

And then Bombay spoke up, "so who is your hotshot player this year? Anyone good? " And then Reilly responded " got a kid named banks might go all the way, not quite good as you were, but he wants more, the kid won't give up" Bombay looked at the floor in thought. And then Reiliy spoke up once more"oh boy" and then he looked at the banner "I wish they would take that thing down, don't you?" Bombay looked at it and sighed and then and then Reilly wished him luck and Bombay had a flashback LATER....  Bombay tried to get the team to start a cheer and almost everyone looked around confused "yeah were fired up" Bombay said The game was about to start....  Averman started to talk "Hey batter batter swing  batter.Batte-" Bombay cut him off angrily " Averman! It's hockey! There is no batter Idiot" and then Averman just started to do it more but hockey version. Y/N watched in disappointment as her team fell like flies and the hawks getting first point."This is gonna be a long game" Y/N sighed, sitting next to Connie Reilly smirked at Bombay and started to praise his team.They watched a little more and Bombay called for a line change Connie and I went out Y/N stood behind Connie and one of the hawks knocked her hockey stick out of her hands "Hey!" she yelled. And everyone started cheering for banks  while he made a shot and Bombay called for the team and started yelling at them and they went out  Charlie had the puck and Dave said"  It's spaz-way he'll screw up" while Charlie tried to shot the puck, he swinged and missed running into the wall and banks came behind him and pushed him into the wall, making him fall again and Y/N looked really mad and Reilly started yelling and cheering for banks  and Charlie and Y/N mom yelled"That's okay Charlie nice try!" as Charlie skated towards the box and Bombay said "Nice fan, Charlie Keep swinging maybe you'll give them a cold" Y/N was trying to comfort him in the box and also glaring at Bombay.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!! 

WORDS:366