Did he really love me?

PoV.: Ningning

A few Days after the party, I got a message from an unknown number. Guess who it was. Right, it was Karina. We started chatting a lot. Like A LOT. We also started hanging out every weekend. We went to soccer games to cheer for our football crushes (which we had lots of), to the biggest party's and to the cinema. We do everything together. Sometimes we had visited soccer games with Winter and Yeosang. You could say that we grew to a little friend group. Once we went to a big party which was a swimming pool party. I remember everything. I remember that I was so excited. I was so happy. But the night ended terrible for me. We entered the party through a big door. Everyone was dancing in cute swimming suits and swimming shorts. We were so happy. We drank a lot. We had fun, we were drunk and happy and danced until our feet hurt. Karina and I went to the toilet since we drank a lot. And at this point, the Night got terrible. I don't wanna think about it. There was San. But not only him. He was there with another girl. They pressed their half naked body's together. I feel like throwing up when I now think about it. But then, I was so sad. I couldn't believe my eyes. San's an asshole but I still loved him tho. I loved him so much even tho he treated me like that. „That Rat.", Karina said. I looked at her. „She's my Ex Bestie. She's such a fake rat. She fits him. The both are so fake it's sick." She turned around to me. „Ning, please don't be sad about that. He such a fake person. You don't need him and you beautiful person do not deserve him. Remember, we are here for you.", she screamed since we still weren't at the club toilets. I looked in her blurry face. I didn't knew what to say. I know that she and the others are always there for me. I just hugged her. We stood there like that for literally 3 minutes. „I still can fight him tho.", she said out of nowhere. I didn't knew if it was just a joke or if she's serious. But her face told me the answer. She was serious. „Like for real?", I asked to make it clear. „Jap, why not. He just cheated on you." „Please don't, it'll so embarrassing when everyone's looking at us.", I said and tried to hold her back. „Fine, but let's go home. I don't want you to be here with him.", she murmured. We told the others and left the party. At my new apartment we sat down and talked a lot. We talked about San a that Girl who turned out as ‚Giselle'. I told her, that I still love him because he was my first love. I always believed in Love at first sight. „You really need to end that chapter, Ning. You need to tell him that we saw them and you also need to end your relationship. We'll find you another Boyfriend. Don't worry. But you really need to end that thing with him. It'll be the best for you and for us too. I said it like a thousand times today but I promise I'm always there for you. No matter what.", she told me and I thought she's right. And now I can say, she was absolutely right.

Well, finally an update again... my friend finally did it xD
Now I have to hurry writing the chapter and a oneshot for her... anyways bye <3