happy birthday~

PoV.: Yeosang

I was so excited for Seonghwa to come. We were about to prepare a surprise party for Winter because it was her Birthday that day. I was so nervous I couldn't focus on the preparing. He could be there every minute. Winter and Yizhuo were about to come later. After a few more minutes I already forgot Seonghwa was about to come. I just continued preparing the party with my sister Karina. She gets annoyed easily and of course she noticed that I was really nervous. Even that annoyed her. „Can you stop being that annoying?", she asked. I was pretty sure that she was mean like that because she haven't saw Yizhuo in a while. I just said nothing.

The doorbell rang. I remembered what was about to happen. I ran to the door and took a deep breath before I opened the door. I looked at him and he looked at me. I just hugged him tight. I said nothing. I missed that feeling so much and I'm so thankful to have him back in my life again. After a while the doorbell rang again. WInter and Yizhuo were there. Yizhuo knew about the surprise party for Winter. The surprise was a success. She was so happy we planned a sleepover party and Karina bought Pyjamas for everyone. We ate a lot of cake, cupcakes and sweets. Night began and we all wore our Pyjamas and watched a film. I sat down next to Winter and she looked quite cute in her Pyjama. I wanted to tell her something very important today. On her Birthday. I'm pretty nervous to tell her that but I really need to tell her that. After the film ended the others went to brush their teeth. It was the perfect moment for me to tell her my biggest secret.

A little faster this time, after I annoyed her pretty much xD
I hope y'all like it and I think everyone knows the secret Yeosang has ;)
and who doesn't know: wait until the next chapter sweetie <3
byee <3