You won.

PoV.: Hongjoong
„Just a friend? Well why do I not believe you right now?" I asked her and she was blushing madly. „I-I'm serious-!" she exclaimed and I laughed. „You're lying Yi. I'm really sure that you're in love with that person. Your blush and your reaction are obvious." I smiled gently. Yizhuo sighed. „I don't know if I am in love with her. Maybe it's just a small crush but... not love..." she explained then. I laid my hand on her shoulder. „I think you should tell her. Or at least show her a little. Depending on her reaction you can judge if she feels the same way. By the way, you're bisexual?" She nodded as an answer to my question. „What's with San tho? You were so happy with him." I asked curiously. „Well he cheated. With my best friend." she sighed, clearly angry at him. I hissed. „Ouch. But i think she'll be better for you, I mean you're so in love Yi. Admit it." I winked. She sighed „Fine... I might've fallen for her..." I chuckled at her reaction. „Might? You definitely fell in love."
PoV.: Yizhuo
I nodded. „Yeah... I guess you're right. But how am I supposed to tell her? I don't even know if she feels the same way." While saying that, I tilted my head up to meet Hongjoong's gaze. He just nodded, a thoughtful expression on his face. „I guess you'll just wait for now. Watch her closely and see if she gives any signs. At least that's what I would do." He explained. Then I noticed him looking at a keychain on his backpack with a slight smile and blush on his face. It made me suspicious about him. „Hongjoong why are you blushing? Who did you get that from?" I asked, making him flinch and look up with his blush darkening. „Uhm...." Hongjoong scratched his neck. „So I got to know someone... and i got together with him three days ago..." He mumbled, but I understood everything and smiled. „What's his name?"

it's short but i wanted to update because y'all probably forgot this fanfic (my ideas are equal zero)
if anyone is still there then write here please xD
okay nah u don't have to but is even anyone reading this story still?