Just a friend?

PoV.: Yeosang
„Winter? Could we talk for a moment? One to one?" I asked a bit shy. „Of course." she said and we went to a quiet place. „What's bothering you?" I took a deep breath. „Listen. When I first saw you I was already in love with your visuals. You look so beautiful and I think I already fell for you then... And now I really know that I'm in love with you. I feel things I've never felt before, so I'm asking you. Will you be my girlfriend, Winter?" I told her and her eyes became big. „Hey hey, don't cry please." Yeah, she started crying and her smile told that it were tears of joy. Then she hugged me tightly and I smiled while hugging back. „I love you too, Yeosang." she whispered and hugged me even tighter. When we went apart from each other's body, I slowly leaned in, coming closer to her face. Before I made the last few centimetres, I asked her. „May I?" she nodded and I slowly put my lips on hers. It was a very soft and sweet kiss and I melted into it. Soon we broke the kiss again and just smiled at each other. „I guess we should go back to the others." Winter said. „Yeah, probably. Let's go." I took her hand and we went back to the others. Smiling of course. „Oh my little friend gets mature huh?" Seonghwa said and I just laughed and punched him playfully. „Park Seonghwa some day I will kill you because of your annoying comments." We all laughed. It was just like before Seonghwa got to know San. And that made me happy. Of course Winter made me happy too. We all walked a little around a park and headed home soon.
PoV.: Yizhuo
„May I ask a question?" Winter asked. „You already did, but go ahead." I answered and she laughed for a moment. „Okay, what do you think about Seonghwa? I mean he's really handsome." I thought a moment. „Well yeah, he's really handsome, but not my type. He's so sassy sometimes, you know I don't really like that. More than friends isn't in." I explained. Yes, Seonghwa could be REALLY sassy. But with that face I'd be that too. I mean look at him, he looks really good. But I didn't want a relationship so short after being rejected. My handy gave a signal that I got a message, getting me out of my thoughts. Seonghwa wrote me. Yeah, we all exchanged our phone number with him. He was nice, so why not? I wrote back and we chatted for a few minutes. „Seonghwa is pretty nice." Winter said out of the blue and I flinched a little. But then I nodded. „But I like Karina more." Then Winter just started laughing hard. „Hey what's your problem now huh?" I asked. „It was so clear that you'll say that now." she laughed and I rolled my eyes. „Karina is a beautiful and caring person." „Yeah yeah I know don't worry. It's just cute." I blushed. „Come on, let's go to bed. We both have to go to work tomorrow." „Yeah, would be good I guess." So we went to bed and I fell asleep pretty fast.
~Timeswitch: the next morning~
I woke up due to my phone that rang. Somehow I absolutely didn't want to wake up. Winter was already gone, she had to go to work earlier than me. After a short time just laying in my bed I got up, picked my clothes for today went into the bathroom to shower. I wore a white skirt with a black tshirt and my pair of black sneakers. I appreciated my outfit in the mirror, before I made my hair. Just a simple ponytail. Soon I looked on my clock and noticed that I should go soon. So I grabbed my handy, my earphones and my key and went down to the bus stop. Soon the bus came and I got in. While listening to some music, my thoughts went to Karina. What was she doing? Where did she work? Soon the bus reached the stop where I had to go out and so I did and walked the rest of my way to work, still thinking about Karina. Was I in love? No. Maybe a simple crush. But what if not...? I didn't think longer about it, because I arrived at the flower shop I was working at and Hongjoong (I worked with him) instantly came to hug me, causing me to smile. „Hello Hongjoong" I laughed and then we broke the hug, after he said a happy „Hi Yizhuo!" Hongjoong was such a mood maker. He always cheered me up when I was feeling sad. We started working and my thoughts went back to Karina. The flowers were always so beautiful, just like her so I thought of maybe bringing her a few pretty flowers when we were going to meet up again. I didn't notice that I was in thoughts so much, that Hongjoong clapped with his tiny hands in front of my face. And yes, his hands were tiny. And it was cute. „What? Did you say something?" I asked confused. „Yes. What are you thinking about. Or better, who are you thinking about? You're blushing." he explained and I thought. „Nothing important. Just a friend of mine."

Alright the next part ^^
So yeosang and winter are together now, but what's with the other ones? Well wait for the next chapter ;)
Bye <3