Part 4: Date and The Twins

<> = Manas when communicating with their master/partner in mind
{ } = Master/partners when communicating with their Manas mind
[ ] = Skill
^^ = Magic
》= Thought Communication/Telepathy
() = Thinking
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Celeste POV's:

After the fight against Veldanava and Ivaraj, I restored the Omniverse and everything back again and Veldanava happily went back to creation more universes. Seriously, he really has a love for creation but I guess, I can sa, so for myself.

I am also giving Aaron some missions he has to accomplish in his world like saying slaying some high ranking dragons, save villages from poverty and dragon attacks and do some other requests.

Actually after the fight Aaron had against the dragon he and his village had gained become super famous and they also became quite rich now since they have been doing a lot import on other kingdoms now that they have massive farms and loads of other resources.

Now the little village that was once a little, weak and poor village had now turned into a strong, big and rich village.

As for Aaron, well..after he defeated the dragon he helped everyone in his village to do some trading, collecting and harvesting materials for them to trade and protecting them from the dragons. He had made himself a name on all of the kingdoms and was super famous for his looks, personality and powers that many girls would come to his village and just fawn over him.

I actually love the face he makes everytime girls would surround him and ask him to show one of his moves, he would always blush when the girls would praise him and I just love the face he makes as he always tries to avoid his fangirls.

Apart from that, he actually became an XXX rank adventurer once he defeated a lvl. 90 dragon all by himself and with ease making him the strongest human in his world.

If I have to say he is atleast rank as a Universal. If you want to know there are  different ranks in the Omniverse there are:

1. Creator
2. Celestial Deity
3. Supreme Deity
4. Deity
5. Supreme God
6. God

He also goes to other villages and helps them with their problems and he became a role figure for everyone in every village.

Some kings actually have tried to convince Aaron to live in their kingdom not because out of kindness but more like out of greed. They wanted to use Aaron's fame to make other people live in their kingdoms and make them rich, they also want to use Aaron's powers to try and conquer other kingdoms and with Aaron they also want to use him to protect them from dragons attacks.

However, Aaron is not a fool he easily saw through them and rejected every single one of them, they even tried to go to war and force Aaron but that didn't end well for them because only a few minutes into battle more than half of the army was killed.

Yep, you don't want to mess with a God. Oh by the way they don't know that he is a God they only know his very strong. Xavier is also helping Aaron and is a huge help for him and he considers Xavier as his best and first true friend.

I'm happy they get along well.

Now enough with that Veldanava has just finished creating another universe and it was a normal one with no skills, no super powers or magical creatures just a normal universe.

I'm actually planning to have a date with Alina in Veldanava's universe. It looks like a fun place to have a date also this will be are first ever date since we couldn't have one because of so many trouble arising in the Omniverses.