Part 6: The Third True Dragon

<> = Manas when communicating with their master/partner in mind
{ } = Master/partners when communicating with their Manas mind
[ ] = Skill
^^ = Magic
》= Thought Communication/Telepathy and VotW
() = Thinking
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

3rd Person POV:

The creation of the Cardinal World has finally finished and now it only needs to develop.

Meanwhile, far away from the Cardinal World, we go into another Omniverse, then into a planet that looks just like Earth.

"I-I can't d-do this anymore..." A girl said with black hair and brown hair with chains around her arms and legs and handcuffs around her wrists and feet as she collapsed to the ground.

"What do you think you're doing?!" A guard said as he over to the girl.

"Get up and start working!!" He shouted at the girl while roughly grabbing her hair.

"Ahh!!" The girl tried to escape the gurad's grip but the guard only pulled her hair harder.

"Now stop slacking and get to working!!" The yell at the girl who has tears following down her eyes.

She shaking nods her head, "Y-yes sir..."

The guard let go of her as she slowly starts to stand up and picks up a pickaxe as she starts to go back to mining

The guard let outs a 'Hmph' before going back to his spot.

Meanwhile, we see another girl that has silver hair that reaches behind her waist, snow-like skin and blue eyes. She wears very dirty clothes and a couple of bruises are found around her arms and legs. She also has handcuffs around her wrists and feet and chains around her arms and legs. She had witnessed what had happened and was very angry but was not able to do anything.

She also looked around 10-11 years old.

She went back to work once she saw one of the guard looks at her.

It was now nighttime and all of the other slaves were sent back into their rooms. The white haired girl is being drag by a guard on the way to her room.

They had arrived and the guard quickly opened the door before throwing the white girl inside.

The girl was about to hit her head on the wall before someone catches her.

"How dare you throw her bastard!!" A boy said with white hair, white skin and purple eyes. He also has handcuffs and chains around his arms, legs, wrists and feet.

"Your lucky 'cause I'm in a good mood today" The guard said as he slammed the door making a loud noise.

"Now if you want some dinner, shut your mouth!!" He yelled at them before leaving.

The boy growled at the guard before looking down at the white haired girl.

"Are you okay, Noblesse?" He asked, worriedly. The boy looked to be 14 years old.

The white haired girl, Noblesse looked up at the boy with small tear on the corner of her eyes,
"I-Im fine brother thanks to you.."

He breath a sigh of relief before bringing her in for an embrace.

"I'm glad nothing happened to you...If something were to happen to you I will literally go insane.." He said near her ear.

Noblesse smile and look at her brother's face, "Don't worry brother, I can protect myself you know?"