Part 7: The Space Queen Dragon!

Hello guys! Before you guys continue on the story please read Part 6 if you haven't. I know some of you had tried to read but it won't open, that's because I accidentally published it without finishing it (again) and I just unpublished it again so that I can finish writing it. Now it is finished and is now good to read!

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm quite clumsy at times especially if I was nervous ☺

Anyways let's go to the Part 7 of this story! Hope you enjoy it!
--------------------------------->

<> = Manas when communicating with their master/partner in mind
{ } = Master/partners when communicating with their Manas mind
[ ] = Skill
^^ = Magic
》= Thought Communication/Telepathy and VotW
() = Thinking
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

3rd Person POV:

In the middle of space, battles three True Dragons. The first and second True Dragon against the newly third True Dragon.

Right now, they are clashing against each other without any hints of stopping. Noblesse was able to go up against them all on her own.

Veldanava launched a beam fused with >Turn Null< as it travels at a speed of light. Noblesse dodge the beam by steeping to the left before flying high up as the beam suddenly explodes making a lot of shockwaves.

Noblesse quickly turned around and she clashed weapons with Celeste and her sword. She spun around when multiple energy blades were sent to her making shockwaves occur around her and pushing Celeste back a bit.

(She has very good reaction speed and it's really annoying) Veldanava thought annoyed.

Celeste uses her wings and she dashed at Noblesse while her sword glowed, blue.

Noblesse grips her spear tightly as she also dashed at Celeste. The two clashed at the middle making explosions and shockwaves occur and destroying multiple universes.

"I'm very surprised that you are still able to keep up with the two of us" Celeste said while clashing swords with Noblesse.

Noblesse didn't say anything and just started to attack Celeste with her spear. Celeste countered and the two began to attack each other all while moving at the speed of light.

As they moved around the whole multiverse with insane speeds, those who are below Deity rank can only see a white and blue blur just clashing with each.

Every time the two clashed, powerful shockwaves and explosions are made, shaking the multiverse.

The two continued to clash at each other while Veldanava is gathering and fusing >Turn Null< and >Space Energy< together to make a dragon breath.

Once the attack is charge he unleashed it towards the two making Celeste jump back to avoid the dragon breath. The dragon breath turned into a purple dragon that charges at Noblesse in insane speeds.

Noblesse spins her spear before pointing towards the dragon and she release a powerful blue beam that was fused into >Space Energy<. The beam and dragon breath collided making a lot of smoke.

Celeste observed the smoke while she is in thought.

(She is able to use >Space Energy<? How's that even possible? I'm getting more and more excited the longer I fight with her however..) Celeste thought as she glanced at Noblesse who was starting to get tried as she was panting slightly.