Dramione. Part 2

And that is how I got in this position. My back is pressed against the cool black marble countertop and my legs are spread wide. Draco stroked my silk panties. The only thing separating him and my most intimate area. I held my breath as I felt his lips kiss my left inner thigh. "Mmm," Draco made a noise, making me so nervous that something was wrong. "Breathe, Hermione." he stated. I let out a huff, my breath coming out faster than it was supposed to. Draco continues kissing my thighs. Then, I felt teeth. It made me jump but a pleasure settled in the place of pain. A moan escaped my lips letting Draco know I'm enjoying myself.

I glanced down at him and he was staring at me. A blush rose to my cheeks and I blinked back up to stare at the lights illuminating the kitchen. He chuckled and moved to my other thigh, kissing and nipping at my sensitive flesh. My legs quivered. My pussy becoming more wet. My panties were so damp. "Are you ready?" Draco asked. I hesitated, not trusting myself to speak. "Hermione, tell me." His voice was rough, heavy with lust. His voice commanding me to answer. "Yes." I answered. "What do you say?" he asked. I bit my bottom lip, "Please." "Good girl," he whispered against my thigh. He pushed my silk panties to the side and blew his cool breath on my dripping sex. Before I could say something, his tongue was on my clit. "Fuck," I cursed as I felt his expert tongue lick up and down my slit. I groaned in pleasure. My toes curled. I was so nervous. I didn't know what to do with my hands. Should I leave them on the counter? Should I grip his hair? He seemed to notice and grabbed my hands and put them on his head. He lifted his head and licked his lips; letting me watch. "Don't be nervous. Be here with me." Draco said. I nodded and started running my hands through his silky blonde hair while he went back to work.

Draco's mouth went to my sensitive bud. His teeth grazed my clit, making me moan. His pink lips wrapped around my bundle of nerves and sucked. My creamy white thighs squeezed around his head egging him on. "Draco, I-," I stumbled over my words. My breath was heavy. My chest moving up and down and I couldn't help but start grinding on his tongue. "That's it Hermione. Get into it." he growled against my sex. His tongue dived into my entrance. I arched my back off the counter. I could feel my climax growing. "Draco. I t-think I'm close," I stuttered. "Come for me, Hermione." Draco commanded. My body responded and I felt the wave of pleasure overtake my body. My legs spasming around his head. Black dots filled my vision, my ears buzzing. I didn't even realize I was screaming his name until his hand was over my mouth and my screams were becoming muffled moans.

Draco lifted himself off of me, letting me catch my breath. It took me a couple minutes to be okay to sit up. Draco had already went to the cupboard to grab me a glass of water. "Here. You need to rehydrate. We're not even close to being finished." he stated. Hearing that shocked me. "Oh?" I asked. I took a small sip of the water. "I'm going to appreciate every inch of that beautiful body, Hermione. I'm not finished by any means." Draco replied. Immediately, my body responded thinking of everything that will be happening tonight. Draco could see my gears turning and he smiled. "I am going to make you scream my name over and over. I am going to make you come until you can't walk. Do you understand me?" Draco asked. "Yes. I understand." I replied.

    After I finished my water, Draco helped me off the counter. My legs were a little wobbly but I held onto him until I found my balance. "Thank you Draco," I whispered. I let go of his arm and set down my empty cup. "Of course Hermione," he replied. He took my hand into his and led me down the hallway to his bedroom. His room suited him. The dark floorboards complimented the emerald green walls. There were blackout curtains covering the windows that were one both sides of his queen sized canopy bed. Black satin sheets covered the bed and it looked so inviting. Draco pulled me towards the bed. "I want you, Hermione." Draco whispered in my ear as he closed the space between us. I felt the familiar flames lick at my core hearing him say that. I had never felt so wanted in my life.

I felt my confidence surge and I pulled Draco in for a kiss. Our lips met in a feverish kiss; our tongues already exploring each other's mouths. I could taste myself on his tongue and it felt so erotic. I could feel his cock press against me through his jeans. I wanted to take him in my mouth and show that I was more than willing to satisfy him too. My right hand caressed his growing member. He felt incredibly big and I honestly wasn't too sure if he was fit inside me. But, I was so turned on; I had to have him. He moaned against my lips as I unbuttoned him and pulled the zipper down with one hand (which is actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. Porn makes it look so easy). "Hermione," Draco groaned. I knelt to the ground in front of him. I pulled down his pants and underwear, his cock springing out. It bobbed in front of me, luring me in like I was a fish wanting the bait. I glanced up to meet Draco's eyes. He smiled and cupped my cheek, dragging his thumb across my lips.

I opened my mouth and put the tip of his cock into my mouth. I tentatively licked the head and tasted the pre-cum that oozed out. It tasted salty but there was a hint of sweetness. I breathed in through my nose as I pushed myself to take him in further. When I felt he was in the perfect spot, I bobbed my head slowly; finding a rhythm. I added my right hand into the mix when I felt more confident on what I was doing. Draco breathed in a sharp breath and I hummed, causing a vibration. He clasped his hands into my curls, pushing himself deeper down my throat. I gagged but I pushed myself to take him all the way in until my lips felt the base. "Oh fuck, Hermione." I pulled back. A trail of saliva dripped from the end of his cock and from my mouth. "Gods, your so hot," he commented. A blush rose to my cheeks.

Draco wasted no time as he pulled me up by my hands and pushed me into the plush bed. "I've got to have you," he said as he spread my legs, readying himself at my entrance. I bit my bottom lip, waiting for the blinding sharp pain that would follow when he pushed in. But, I didn't feel it. I watched him as he eased himself inside of me. There was a slight discomfort but it was manageable. His cock stretched me as he pushed in even more. A moan fell from my lips and I let my head fall back. "Yes," I moaned. He grinned as he glanced up to meet my brown eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes. Please, keep going." I urged him on. Draco kissed my lips before pulling out and pushing back in harder than before.

"Ah!" I exclaimed and rested my hands on his hips, pushing my nails into his skin. "You feel amazing, Hermione." Draco fell into a rhythm, thrusting deeper into me. My moans became louder. His name rolling off my tongue so easy. Like, I had been saying it all my life. "Oh my gods, Draco. I think I m-might," I stopped short as I felt the pressure building. "Me too, Hermione. Together." he commanded. His deep voice rang in my ear. He kissed me deeply which pushed me over the edge. My legs wrapped around hips and he held me close as he emptied himself inside me. I didn't have a care in the world. I would worry about the repercussions tomorrow. Tonight, I would enjoy this moment and how I would feel his legacy dripping out of me.

"Hermione?" Draco said in my name in a form of a question. "Yes?" I replied. "I'm not sure if this is too soon or if you could handle more but," he pointed to his cock that was still erect. "I'm sorry, but your very addicting it seems," he smiled. I grinned as I got on top, straddling his hips and sliding down his cock. The two of us entering the world of pure ecstasy together.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi friends!

I know it's been awhile since I've updated. But here's the second installment in this smut. If any of y'all have any ideas on what coupling or pairing I should do next, let me know in the comments.

I'm doing my best to jump back into my writing. I've been so distracted with work, my personal relationships, and writer's block. But, I'm back!