Voldemort and Bellatrix

Trigger Warning!!!!
Heavy bdsm, torture

Deep in the Malfoy Manor, close to midnight; Lord Voldemort sat in a throne like black chair with Nagini close by in a dark bedroom. There was a soft knock at the door. "Yesss," he hissed. Bellatrix peeked her head. "My Lord. You sent for me?" The wild woman kept her head down as she crept into the room. "I'm feeling very tense and I was hoping you would help me, Bellatrix." Voldemort stood up and walked to her. "Of course, my Lord. Anything for you." She kept her head bowed as to not to offend him. "Look at me, Bellatrix." the snake-like man ordered his humble servant. Bellatrix moved her head up to look into his crystal clear blue eyes. "Do not fear me," he whispered as he gently caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes and melted against his touch, "Never."

"Stand there so I may gaze upon you. Nagini," he called to his snake. Nagini slithered closer to her Master's feet. "Leave me, my dear." he waved his hand to the door. Nagini slithered out, leaving her Master alone with the nasty woman he secretly adored. Bellatrix stood very still as Voldemort circled her like a predator does with its prey. He examined her body through the black clothes she wore. Stepping up behind her, he whispered in her ear, "Will you let me have my way with you?" "Yes, my Lord." Bellatrix moaned. She could feel her panties become wet with want. With a flick of his wand, a set of chains lowered from the ceiling with shackles attached to them. And then, he spoke a simple transfiguration spell that stripped her clothes from her body. Bellatrix stood there in a strappy black lingerie piece and her black lace up boots. He gazed upon the woman he was about to thrust his frustrations upon.

"Arms above your head," he ordered. She lifted her arms above her head and he shackled her wrists tightly so that she would not slip out. He proceeded to stuff a black silk tie into her mouth to keep her screams muffled. She watched him intently under her tangly black hair that hung wildly in her eyes. He licked his lips as he stepped up to her. "Are you sure you can take it?" Voldemort asked. She nodded her head reassuringly. He walked past her to the chest at the foot of the bed. Opening the chest, he saw an array of sex toys and whips and riding crops. An evil grin spread across his gray face. He pulled out the bull whip and smacked it against the floor. Bellatrix shuddered as she heard the loud cracking sound. What had she signed up for? But she was eager to please her Master.

Voldemort reeled back the bull whip and brought it forward, hitting Bellatrix in the back. She flinched and struggled against the shackles. He hit her again and again. She moaned through the gag, tears spilling down her cheeks; smudging her black eye liner. Voldemort felt his frustrations disappear in this moment. He loved watching this woman beg and cry and bleed for him.

After a few more hits to her back and bum, he stopped. Blood dripped from the fresh wounds, creating a mess on the nice marble floor. Bellatrix hung there as she felt herself become weak. Her legs were shaking and her shoulders both had come out of their sockets. The dark wizard dropped the bull whip to the floor. He went to the chest again and pulled out a vibrating wand. He snuck up behind her and placed the vibrating wand to her clit. She gasped, sucking the gag in more into her mouth. She choked on the gag. Voldemort wrapped his left arm around her middle, holding her close as he pressed the wand against her sodden core. Bellatrix dipped her head back, resting it on her Master's shoulder.

"Your such a dirty slut. Your loving this, aren't you?" he hissed in her ear. She nodded her head against his shoulder. She could feel his manhood press against her ass. Her legs shook violently, barely able to withstand the pressure she could feel building up inside her. Voldemort removed his arm and put his fingers in her mouth, digging out the gag from her throat. She breathed deeply and finally let the screams fall from her lips. Voldemort reveled in her screams. He didn't care if they were from pleasure or pain. He wrapped his left hand around her throat, choking her; cutting off her air supply.

Bellatrix could not hold it for very much longer. From the choking and her orgasm, she fell limp against him and the shackles; blacking out for a minute or two until she came back to. She lifted her head and blinked a few times, trying to regain her composure. "Imagine what your husband will say about this. You just willingly giving me your nasty cunt," Voldemort chuckled darkly. Bellatrix sighed, thinking of her husband. But, she didn't care. She wanted to please her Master. "I don't care. I'm here for you, my Lord." Bella muttered. He gave her a sickly sweet grin. He pulled out his wand again and flicked it. The shackles unlocked and dropped Bella on the ground. She groaned as she laid on the floor, staring up at her Master.

"Yes. And you've been a very loyal servant to me," he hissed as he lifted her off the ground. He flung her on the bed with one hand. She laid there with her legs spread. Her panties were soaked with her juices. Voldemort unveiled himself, showing off every square inch of his graying body. "Show me your dirty twat," he commanded. She pushed her panties to the side allowing for Voldemort to push his full length inside her. She gasped as she took all of him. He didn't wait for her to adjust. He pounded into her hard and fast till she was bleeding. His relentless movements caused her to scratch and claw at Voldemort's back while he moved his hips back and forth, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"You will cum for me again when I do. Are you ready? If you do not cum, I will torture you all over again." he whispered into her ear. She nodded her head. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and held onto her thighs, picking up his speed. Bellatrix stared into his blue eyes, waiting for his command. "Mmmm," she moaned. Her legs started to shake and he groaned, "Now!" Bellatrix and Voldemort came together. Both of them shuddering as their juices mixed together. She took a deep breath as he pulled out, blood dripping from the tip of his dick.

"Clean this up! Clean yourself up!" he yelled at her. Voldemort proceeded to walk of of the room, leaving Bellatrix alone. And she took this time to weep for once in her life.