Snape and OC

In the scene, the woman is of age. She's just failed her N.E.W.T.S.

I sat in the dark Defense Against the Dark Arts room, awaiting for my detention to start that Professor Snape had ungraciously given me. What for? I have no idea. I huffed, growing impatient. "Miss Youngblood, your here early," Snape's voice frightened me causing me to jump. "Oh, you know what the muggles say; 'early bird gets the worm'." I replied. Professor Snape appeared to look rather bored and just gave a simple, "hmmph" as a reply.

When his back was turned as he strolled up to the front of the classroom, I rolled my eyes. "So, why exactly do I have detention?" I asked. "I caught you loitering outside my classroom last night. Why?" he inquired. I shrugged my shoulders. "I couldn't sleep," I replied simply. "Why?" he quipped. "Restlessness, I suppose." I stood up from my desk and walked around it. I placed myself atop of the desk and spread my legs a little. I wore only a black pleated skirt and a deep blue button up shirt with black Mary Jane pumps. Snape's black eyes glanced down at my parted legs. His Adam's apple bobbed gently in his throat as he swallowed. He placed his hands in his trousers pockets to try and hide the noticeable tent that grew. A smirk grew across my heart shaped face.

"Restlessness? Why?" he asked. "So many questions, Sir. I'm just restless. I can't relax. I'm tense," I rolled my head to the side then to the back, exposing my pale neck. I arch my back, pushing my hips forward. I roll my head to the other side and look up at the professor through my dark lashes. "You look tense too Sir," I smile at the older teacher. "I'm fine," he mumbled. I watched him closely as he attempted to discreetly fix his pants. "Whatever you say, Professor." I hopped off the desk. My skirt jumped up with me to reveal a black lacy thong. I could hear his breath hitch in his throat. He caught sight of what I had on. "So, what sort of work will you have me put in for these whole three hours you have me for?" I asked.

Snape gritted his teeth and rushed over to my desk. "I don't know what game you are playing at, but I will not get in trouble for fraternizing with one of my student's!" Snape shouted. "I'm doing absolutely nothing, Sir." I played innocently. I leaned forward and smelled him, taking his scent. "Mmm, Firewhiskey, teakwood, and cinnamon. Interesting. Just like what I smelled in the Amortentia potion today." Snape's eyes bulged out of his head. "No!" he shouted once more. "One night. That's all I ask for," I begged. He sighed and turned around. I got up once more and came around and stood in front of him. "Please, Sir." I whispered. He pulled out his wand and casted the spell 'Muffliato'.

I made quick work of unbuttoning and pulling down the zipper of his black trousers. I pushed my right hand into his boxers, feeling up on his hard member. Snape gripped the edge of the desk. "Mmm," I licked my lips as I went down to my knees. He watched me from hooded eyes. His right hand fisted my dark brown hair as he pulled me closer to his member that was still in my hand. I pulled his boxers off by the stretchy waistband. Whilst looking up at him through my lashes, I took him into my mouth and down my throat. "Fuck," he groaned.

I pulled his cock from my mouth before going back for more, showing him I was eager for this. How bad I wanted this. "Anna," he whispered my name. Instead of answering with a smart ass reply, I added my hand and started too pump, moving with mouth. His hips jerked forward, causing the tip to brush against the back of my throat. I hummed in response. I squeezed my thighs together. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the minute. I ached for this man to be inside me. But, I wanted these three hours to be the best time of my life. This was my ultimate fantasy; to be dominated and taken by a teacher. I pulled back and glanced up, looking into his lust filled eyes. "I want you to do whatever you want with me. I give you full permission, Sir." I whispered. He licked his lips as he pulled me up roughly by my hair.

He dragged me to his desk and pushed me onto it. I laid on my back staring up at the dimly lit ceiling. With a flick of his wand, my wrists and ankles were bound to the legs of the desk. I gasped. His hands ripped open my top, exposing the full swell of my breasts in the black lace bra. "Gods, your fucking beautiful." Snape licked his lips as h attached his lips to mine, kissing me deeply. His tongue slithered inside my mouth and our tongues did an erotic dance together. His left hand trailed down my body right to the apex of my thighs. His moved my thong to the side and slipped his fingers in between my wet folds. I arched my back off the table, the binds painfully pinching my skin. "Yes," I moaned into his mouth. His lips left mine and left a trail of wild and wet kisses down my throat, suckling at the skin to my breasts; biting and leaving feverish kisses that set my body ablaze.

"Sir. More, please." I begged as he pushed two fingers inside of me. My toes curled from the sudden invasion. I could hear the wet squelch noises coming from down below. I had discovered I could squirt not to long ago and knew soon, his desk would be wet from me. His fingers curled inside of me. The pressure was building up. "Fuck!" I screamed as the first set of sprinklers went off. "Oh, fuck me. Your such a fucking good girl," Snape commented. He removed his fingers and placed them on my lips. "Taste yourself Anna," he commanded. Without giving it a second thought, I opened my mouth and he dipped his two fingers in and I closed my mouth. My tongue ran along the lengths of his middle and ring finger, licking him clean. "Good girl," he whispered.

Snape stood at the edge of the table, where my ankles were bound. He unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall with black billowing cape. I could make out the outline of his muscles that he hid from everyone. His black hair complimented his ivory toned skin. He was so fucking beautiful and I was so fucking lucky. He pulled out his wand once again and transfigured my clothes away, exposing my body fully to him. His black eyes moved from my long brunette hair to my emerald green eyes, down to my full lips. He licked his lips as he watched the rise and fall of my chest, my breasts moving ever so slightly. His eyes moved further down over my slim stomach to my hips then to my cunt. The dark pubic hair was trimmed short and rested just on the mound portion.

Snape loosened the binds on my ankles to move my feet up onto the desk. I laid there with my legs spread and open for his next assault. "Mmm, all the things I could do to you in the position." Snape smiled. He lifted my hips with both hands and pushed a stack of books under my bum. I watched him as he licked his finger, soaking it in his saliva. "Sir?" I asked carefully, starting to get nervous. Then I felt a hot pressure in my bum area. That's when I realized he was pushing his lubricated finger into my ass. I gasped and felt my muscles flexing around him, tightening around his finger. "Your so tight, my dear Anna. We'll have to fix that. He conjured up a pretty purple 6 inch dildo.

My eyes widened as I stared at the sex toy. He pushed it inside my cunt, soaking it with my wetness. "Oh my god!" I cried out. "Do you like being double penetrated, Anna?" Snape asked. "Yes! Fuck yes!" I cried. "That's so good," he snickered. He removed his finger and pushed the tip of his dick into my entrance. I gasped and breathed deeply. With each breath, he pushed himself inside of me until he was all the way in. I laid there, completely full of him and the sex toy. "Are you ready?" Snape asked. I nodded my head quickly. "I didn't hear you Miss Youngblood. Are you ready?" he asked again. "Yes!" I moaned. Pulling out, he pushed himself back in roughly. Doing the same thing with the toy, all I could do was lie there; writhing and whimpering.

I desperately pulled at the binds but they were relentless like him. The binds pinched and dug into my skin. I could smell the blood. "Fuck Snape!" I screamed. My orgasm was close. My muscles flexed and my hips started to jerk forward to meet his thrusts. "Do you want to cum?" he asked. "Yes, please!" I begged. "Cum with me," he commanded. "Yes Sir," I complied with his command. We both came at the same time. He came deep inside my asshole and I cried out. He pulled out his flaccid cock and the dildo from my cunt. He unbound me and helped me up. "Tell no one if this," he sneered. "It will be our little dirty secret," I chuckled as I conjured up my clothes and put them back on. I walked a little off to the door and looked back to Professor Snape, "Thanks for detention Sir. If you ever want to do it again, I'm free." Winking, I slipped through the door, leaving the Professor on his own.