16. I have Arrived!!!

3rd Person POV.
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory Germany

Y/n L/n is currently with the occult research Club in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory in the country of Germany.

Rias: all right I've made up my mind you're coming with us back to the new age Academy.

Y/n: all right then I'll come with you peacefully but first I need to go grab some very important things and make a very important call.

Rias: all right then just make it quick.

Y/n: all right I'll be back in about 35 seconds give or take~

Y/n L/n used the power of the space Stone to teleport himself away from the occult research club and back to the head office of the factory when he got there he was greeted immediately by Emerald and his two Terror dog Associates.

Emerald: you're back how did it go?

Y/n: we're going to the new age Academy pack your toothbrush and let's get out~

Emerald: but what about the factory?

Y/n: I've already got that covered~

Y/n L/n channeled the powers of the soul and reality stones to create a temporary duplicate of himself as soon as Willy Wonka comes back the duplicate will disappear and it'll all be like he was never there in the first place.

Emerald: you really think of everything don't you?~

Y/n: I do like to cover all my bases~

Suddenly a thought just occurred to Emerald.

Emerald: wait a minute I used to work for the dark faction if I go with you and we go back to the new age Academy as soon as they find out I used to work for the bad guys they'll cart my ass off to jail so fast my head will roll and with all I've done that might actually happen!!!!

Y/n: don't worry my friend I've been told I'm very persuasive~

Emerald: all right then I don't trust them but I most certainly trust you and if anyone can convince them that I'm no longer a bad guy than I guess it's you.

Y/n: thank you now let's get going.

With that said the four of them teleported back to the location of the occult research Club when they arrived there they were greeted by the president of the occult research Club Rias.

Rias: who is this?

Y/n: she's my best friend and these two dogs here are my pets their names are Zuul and Vinz Clotho.

Rias mind: wait a minute I've heard those names before, but where have I heard those names before?

Rias could feel a strange power coming from the two dogs but it was very faint it was as if they're Powers had been locked away inside of an indestructible chest and the power was so great that it was leaking out through the cracks metaphorically speaking.

Y/n: so are we going or not?

Rias: well our mission was to just bring you to the new age Academy.

Koneko: and I don't think the new age Academy allows pets.

Y/n: sorry but if they can't come with me then no deal~

Y/n L/n raised his nose closed his eyes and looked away from the occult research Club.

Rias: please be reasonable.

Y/n: as they say here in Germany nein!!!

Rias pinched the bridge of her nose you shook her head in anger and she realized that she was not going to convince this young man otherwise she decided to relent.