16

Yoongi has been summoned, his Lord wants to hear a report directly at him, he's been quiet for so long now and his lord thought he's not doing anything when it's been cleared to him what is his job

His job is to keep Taehyung safe. He loves his son so much that after he made him a mate he also assigned some one to guard her

"How's it going? How's my very trusted guard of all time? I hope you did all the things that I expected you to do Please give a positive report.. I know my son didn't know I'm already here to help him, my wife is out of control"

Yoongi bows before him

A man sitting behind a huge table asking Yoongi that is standing infront of it

"yes, I just had to cleanse the ring the fox had been given to her, I must say after all these years your choosen wife didn't failed to stained it with her malicious intent on how she could forget about him.. my sister, I mean the queen that you were given for your beloved son is dear to me and I care alot about her. I want her to be happy and achieve the things to be an immortal too like her mate"

"but the fox in her has been split from her.. how you were supposed to make them one again?"  The man behind the table asks, his back straighten

"Vixen comes out of her because the potion from your wife had an effect on her mortal side, she has to protect the other and she can't do that if she stays to be part of her and for Taehyung she has to accept him for them to be one again. This might sound confusing but it has to be done.."

"I think I should take action for my wife to stop her madness.. how about I take her abilities and make her mortal again? How does it sound? I made her like us and the thing she's doing to my son is absurd. It's her fault anyway that his son lost her mate. It's not Jungkook's fault like she always saying"

A girl walks in and stand beside where he is sitting, she leans to him and kiss him in the cheeks, she stand tall greeting Yoongi

"hello dear. How are things?"

"good evening Milady"

Jimin giggles giving the sweetest smile for him

"have you not finished having this pep talk?"  She asks her partner

"I was just asking him what his plans? Our Taehyungie is suffering too much and I wanted to be finished this already.. we were having a performance on her show and I want to surprise her"

Hoseok grins leaning his elbow to the table hand below his chin thinking of how to surprise his favorite artist/daughter in law

"I know you have the power to stop everything that is happening to our son and to his beloved mate... I don't want to take advantage and request things to you but I feel pity on them... I want them to be happy for once but I know the consequences involving myself to their personal business I'm avoiding having fights to your rightfully wife. Her eyes are on me even though I'm not doing anything against her"

"I am aware of it darling and I'm surprised that until now you're not saying anything or requesting me for him even if he is our only son"

"I even want to spoil him as much as I can. I'm his mother after all but I think making him the most powerful among your sons is enough for me.. it's up to him now how to manage things to his convenience but your wife.. she's being too much for someone to carry a hatred in her heart for almost 4 decades is unbelievable. I wonder how her life is? Spending countless days of her life making someone miserable is alone amazing isn't it? She's too much invested in it"