Not believing anymore ! - Chapter 7

Kat walked to her bed and started to undress and get ready for bed once's she was dressed she sat on the edge of her bed took her shoes off and laid back with a loud sigh and she allowed her feet to relax as they were sore from the running! She got under the covers of her bed and went into her a dreamy sleep and she dreamt of her time with Loki the dancing the walk everything and she smiled and went into a deep slumber.

Her Stepmother came to check on her and she opened the door quietly sort of and looked at Katla in her bed and she saw her purple dress hanging up against her wardrobe, and she then looked around and she spotted scissors on the dressing table and so she decided to cut her dress up into little bits and she left with out making a sound .

She left the room and went back to her sleeping quarters so she went back to bed smiling to herself and fell into a deep sleep.
It was now morning Dahlia came into her room and open the curtains to bring in some light into her room Kat started to wake up and said "good morning dahlia" Kat said

"good morning princess I assumed you slept well" dahlia replied "yes thank you I dreamt of my time at the hall last night" she looked over to her dress and gasps

"what happened here?!" She exclaimed she ran over to the dress which was torn in shreds "it was perfect last night I am sure that it was perfect I don't remember it being ripped last night"

"it was the only thing I had of my mothers" she had tears forming in her eyes "I think I know who did it" "who do you think Kat?" Dahlia asked "I think it was my stepmother she came to check on my I saw her coming up to my room when I ran to my room"

"how can you make that accusation you know what will happen if you confront her I wouldn't do it, I would wait and see if she does anything else first don't worry Kat I will try and fix it for you" She said

"go and see what tasks you have today and I can see what I can do" she told Kat "thank you dahlia for your help it means a lot to me." "Not to worry dear now go or you will be late for breakfast and you will be in trouble" Kat hugged dahlia and thanked her and went to the dining room to see her family and guest for breakfast.

When Kat arrived at the dining room she put on a happy smile to not show how sad she was so she walked in with her breakfast and everyone else's and they turned to look at her and she smiled but no one else did just Loki and she handed out everyone's breakfast. sat down in her seat at the far end of the table.

The Queen spoke " Now that everyone is here I just wanted to say that there will be another ball on Friday and it will be the last ball for our guest and I just wanted to say thank you for coming it is a great honour, and my daughters we have some news the last ball will be the two princes decision on choosing a wife!" the queen exclaimed.

Kat looked up in surprise and her stepmother looked at her and smirked the daughters screamed in delight Kat looked up in shock and cleared her throat. everyone looked up to her "u-um i-if it would b-be o-okay y-your m-majesties i w-would l-like t-to go to the b-ball a-and h-have th-the s-same a-agreement a-as w-we d-did l-last n-night" The Queen glared angrily and politly, Kat got the message and said "d-dont w-worry f-forget w-what i s-said p-pl-please c-co-continue" Katla sat back down and looked in her lap and fiddle with a piece of string that was forming on her sleeve on her dress. everyone went back to the conversation about the ball and that the two princes loki and thor and discussing how to find a princess etc.

Kat looked up to see everyone stopped eating and started to help the other maids by cleaning up until the queen spoke "ah Katla here is a list of jobs for you and the maids to do help get ready for the ball" she got out of her seat and walked to kat and whispered to her "oh  and here is your other separate list for your own independent jobs" Katla took them from her and curtsied and left with the trays and headed to the kitchen to give the maids the long list of things the queen wanted them and kat looked at  her never ending list and said "i guess i wont be going to the last ball then my second seperate list is way longer than the other one " she sighed sadly. 

kat went to do her list of jobs she always starts with the jobs that are near each other first so she doesn't get tired when she walks around everywhere. She was in the library which was one of her jobs tiding away and dusting every single book which came from every realm that can ever exits so that meant there has to be billions and trillions Katla sighed and looked at her list of jobs decide which will take the longest and wrote them seperatly on a piece of paper then wrote on another short bit of paper the short jobs with checked boxes n (you can either have crossed line if you prefer to)to help her make it less complicated for her brain as the list was like a scroll that ended up being a size of a small/medium sized bedroom. she sighed and got on with her tasks.

it was now the day of the last ball and Katla was on her long tasks list and she was feeling down and miserable and she started to sing her mothers song to help her keep going she felt like giving up. She was sad because her dress was broken and her and dahlia couldn't find a way to fix the messed so she isn't able to go to the ball so she finished doing the last task on the list and went to make the food for the ball and the dinner for her family she served the food to them and went back to the kitchen as she left her food in the laundry cupboard so nobody can see her cry, so she sat in the corner on the cupboard and cried until she was ready to leave as she couldn't hold in her pain anymore and so she left the cupboard quickly made way to her room in the attic of the castle and she put on her cloak and walked pass the ballroom where everyone was dancing her sisters was dancing with the princes and everyone who was watching started to join in and her mother saw her in the door and smirked and looked away and Katla shook her head and ran outside to the garden to visit her mother's and father's memorial and burst into tears

"i'm sorry mother and father i tried to be kind and have courage but i can't anymore and i'm sorry to let you down but they are horrible and cruel and they have mis treated the house and i cannot live like this and ... there is no such things as fairytales i'm sorry mother i can't believe anymore" she sobbed

"there there child surly you must still believe otherwise how am i here" the fairy godmother said katla looked up and gasps and stumbled back as she stood up "h-how how are you here " she sniffled " i'm here because your mother has asked me to come and look after to you and help you get your dream." "m-my mother?" "h-how do you know my mother ?" "who are you?" she rambled " i was your mother's fairy godmother when she was in a similar situation as you are now and as i said before i am you fairy godmother" her fairy godmother said "she gave me that title when you were born as she trusted me to look after you if anything happened to them" the fairy godmother exclaimed.

1470 words: i hope you enjoyed this chapter i wonder what the fairy godmother will do to help Katla will she be able to go to the ball? thanks for love for this book im glad you are all enjoying it so far. im enjoying making my first book so thank you