Danger in the dark Chapter 11

Kat woke up from her dreams about her night with Loki dancing away at the ball and when she thought about him her heart grew more upset as her only friend wasn't here anymore in the realm she lived and so she plucked up the courage and got out of bed took a deep breath and smiled it was still night time outside but you can slightly see the sun and she put on her day dress and went to the castle once again.

Once she arrived at the castle she went to the thrown room where her family were there the step dad step mother and the two sisters were waiting for her she walked up to the stairs and kneeled down and waited for someone to start talking "KATLA where have you been" the stepmother said "I have some jobs for you to do today here is the long list of jobs you need to do" "NOW GET UP! Did you think for one minute that you would get away with your behaviour whilst the guest was here did you?" Katla looked up and saw the anger in her father and mothers eyes and the whole place changed from calm to anger the stepmother spoke again but to her daughters "my dear daughters please go and do your things you need to do today in the kingdom we don't want you to get stressed before we leave this evening" " yes mother " both the sisters replied and left the room whispering to one another.

Katla spoke up and ask " where are we going after dinner ?" "We..." the queen looked at her husband and said "me and my family are going to Asgard to attend there party" "The princes as asked for us to come to there realm and to attend there ball as they are looking for princesse's" Katla looked hopeful "oh that's amazing um when do we leave I can go and get myself packed after I have done my sisters bags?" The queen smirked Evily and said "OH you have it all wrong Katla I said me and my family are going YOU WERE ARE NEVER APART OF THIS FAMILY SO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME hmmm now that's out there you will be staying here to do the chores with the other maids and you have to do every single one of these tasks before we come back the next following night that is your punishment for your behaviour" The queen smiled and held her husband hand Katla nodded with her lip quivering and she walked up the stairs to get the list and she walked out the room tears brimming at her eyes not allowing them to fall until she got to her room and she was so sad as she couldn't see her friend again the prince - prince Loki the thought of him and what just happened in the thrown room which made her even more sad and so she finally reached her room.

Once she was in her room she put on her maid clothes so she didn't get her best dress clothes dirty as she only had 2 her mothers and her own and she headed down to the castle and started her work in the garden luckily she had her animal friends and also the maids and the staff of the house. She had to first help her sisters pack for the journey and for there stay Regina and Everlyn were currently gossiping and daydreaming about Loki and Thor and getting over worked on the excitement.

They were talking about beeping made a princess kat had to not roll her eyes a lot and they were over reacting as they didn't know if they will get picked but what does she know about any of that she snapped out of her thoughts when she saw that they broken one of the tiaras from there collection and she quietly left after zipping up there suitcases and quietly left the room whilst they sorted out there issue.

Next on the list was go feed the animals in the stables and groom them ready for them to use them on the carriage. She met her friend on there way there Delilah she explained to her what happened in the morning and so she decided to help kat to do half of the jobs with her so then she can have a break later in the day so they went to the stables and brought out 4 horses and got them all ready for there journey groomed them, clean there hooves and saddled them all in time for the 'royal family' to leave.

Kat and Daliha are finally finished with the outside chores and they went to go and get changed for them to say there farewells to Kat's family, Kat wore her small dress which was her only other nice gown and she was upset that she was not allowed to go to the ball they waved the family off and Daliha and kat went of and went to search the other maxes and they had a little party to celebrate Kat's 21st birthday and Daliha's birthday which was the day after her birthday and they sang songs and danced the night away trying to not let kat thing of her family who were going to see king odin and queen frigga and her sons. After Kat has danced a bit she went outside for some fresh air and walked to the little fountain and spoke to her parents which is what she did when she felt lonely.

She was alone in the garden and she didn't even see the person in the dark shadows she was so upset her voice was so sore and she looked around and felt very uncomfortable as she felt like someone was in the room watching her Daliha came out to check if she was ok. "Hey Kat I know it's been a long day but tomorrow will be better I promise"she said "Thanks Daliha" She replied Daliha went back inside.

The person in the shadows kept watch on her whilst Daliha went back inside whilst Kat was deep in her thoughts on the bench by the fountain she didn't hear the person creep up to her and he grabbed her around her mouth to make her unable to scream out and she hit and kicked him to get him off she got free and ran but he caught her again and she tried to grab his hand but the person put a black bag over her head and a cloth around her mouth to stop her from talking and the person in the cloak took her through the bifrost and locked her away in the tallest tower in the realm.

Words: 1235 I wonder what will happen next will Loki, daliha or anyone rescue her or even recognise she is missing find out in the next chapter ! The next chapter I have added a new character enjoy Let me know what you think in the chapters who do you think the new character is?! Is it the step mothers sister or someone else? New chapter coming soon.
I'm not doing any dark scenes or anything like that as I want the story line to be like Rapunzal and Cinderella but with a twist of my own style in it enjoy