17. Application

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Today was a new day and it was time for Y/n L/n to start his entrance exam right now he was in an empty classroom the only person with him was none other than the headmistress of the new age Academy Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: now let me explain how the first part of your initiation will go first you must take your entrance exam.

Glynda picked up a pack of paper and gave it to Y/n L/n.

Glynda: now you will have 1 hour to complete your entrance exam for the math portion you are allowed a calculator and nothing else if you are caught cheating in any way you will be disqualified and your chance to join this Academy will be lost forever.

Y/n: understood consider it done!

Y/n L/n created a pen using the power of the reality Stone he then began his test but thanks to his extreme intelligence he was able to finish the test in under 30 minutes the headmistress of the new age Academy was very shocked by what she had seen she was already grading the test highly doubting that this young man was able to pass in such record time but to her amazement and her shock not only did he manage to pass the test but he managed to get a perfect score.

Glynda: I don't believe it how is this possible?!

Y/n: what's the matter?

Glynda: you managed to score of absolute perfect score of 100%!!!

Y/n: I'm told you I'm very smart~

Glynda: and you said you've never had a single day of formal education in your life?!

Y/n: yep I managed to learn what I have all by myself and I've learned a bit more on the streets you know what they say experience outranks everything else!~

Glynda: that's quite true but who says that?

Y/n: Captain Rex!

Glynda: who's Captain Rex?

Y/n: he was the Clone Commander of the 501st Legion in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars!

Glynda: I'm sorry but I still don't understand.

Y/n: I'm talking about Star Wars.

Glynda: ah Okay!

Y/n L/n then remembered something very important that he had to give to the headmistress of the new age Academy.

Y/n: oh I almost forgot I'm supposed to give this to you!

Y/n L/n immediately reached into his pocket dimension using the power of the space and reality stones and he began to root through his pocket Dimension looking for a very important item.

Glynda: what are you doing?!

Y/n: just wait a minute I'm looking for something.

Y/n L/n rooted through his pocket Dimension looking for a certain important item all while he was doing this the headmistress of the new age Academy watched in Wonder and a bit of Terror as she heard the sound of a cow mooing on the other side of the portal he was rooting through.

Y/n: Whoa thats not it!!!

Y/n L/n continue to rooting through his pocket Dimension looking for the important item eventually he found it.

Y/n: AH-HA!!!!

Y/n L/n pulled out a briefcase with his name engraved on a little plaque on the briefcase he put the briefcase down on the teachers desk he opened the briefcase using his personal combination he reached into the briefcase and pulled out a folder with his name on it.