Chapter 1

Will looked at you with surprise and love as he ran across the floor of Tiadoma's hut and embraced you. You squeezed him back, not wanting to let go of him.

He pulled back, grabbing both sides of your face and searching your eyes, "how is this possible?"

You shook your head, "I don't know, I felt this pull and then I was here. Tiadoma brought me back."

Will kept his hands wrapped around you, afraid that if he let go your might disappear, but he turned his attention to Tiadoma, "how did you bring her back?"

She smiled, "the magic of the realm beyond this one is powerful," she explained, "but with enough willpower from the otherside, you can pull a soul back to the living."

Elizabeth looked shocked as she shuffled her feet, not moving to embrace you, "so you have been watching this whole time?" she asked nervously.

You were so happy to see your friends that you didn't even pick up on her tone, you crossed the room and wrapped Elizabeth in a tight hug, "for a while yes," you responded, "but it got hard to watch you all live the life that I could no longer have, so I decided to travel the world, in my own way."

Elizabeth gave you a weak smile, but you didn't notice, moving now to give Gibbs a big hug, "it's so good to see you all."

You returned to Will, but looked around, suddenly noticing a lack of numbers, "where's Jack?"

Elizabeth turned away and Will gripped your shoulders, "Jack has been taken by Davy Jones, he made a deal with him a while ago and it finally caught up to him."

"He saved us all, Cap'an," Gibbs added.

You shook your head in disbelief, "no, no this cannot be."

Will tried to comfort you but you pulled away, "Tiadoma, you said that you brought me back to reunite with my brother!"

Tiadoma nodded, "yes."

"Well where is he?" you shouted at her, "you said only together can we stop what is coming, and this whole time you knew he was dead!"

Tiadoma looked relaxed despite you shouting at her, "only a Sparrow can unite the pirates against our enemies."

"Then bring Jack back!" you shouted again. Will continued to try to comfort you, but you refused, "bring him back like you did me!"

Tiadoma shook her head, "you were only dead, Jack has been taken."

You finally allowed Will to wrap his arms around you and you leaned against him. "If anything could be done to bring him back-"

"Would you do it?" Tiadoma interrupted, "would you journey to the end of the world to retrieve him?"

"Yes," Will responded automatically.

Tiadoma smiled and you looked up, "good, then there are some things we are going to need to complete the journey."