Chapter 2

Tiadoma had gathered you all in her hut, she never looked nervous, but you could tell she was hiding something.

"What are you hiding?" you asked.

She smiled at you for picking it up, but she shook her head, "if we are going to journey to World's end, we need someone who knows those waters."

You nodded in understanding, "only someone who is dead can get there?"

She smiled, "only someone who was dead can get there."

"Isn't that why you brought (Y/N) back?" Elizabeth interjected.

Tiadoma laughed, "no, she may have been dead, but she doesn't know the waters of Davy Jones's locker, she was at peace."

"So who knows those waters?" Will asked.

Tiadoma's smile faded as she gestured to a side room. Out walked none other than Barbossa, an amused smile on his face. At first, you felt hatred towards Barbossa, but it quickly softened when you realized that he might have the knowledge you need.

"You bastard!" Will shouted, charging at Barbossa. Will landed a punch across Barbossa's face before you stood in front of him, a hand on his chest.

Will looked at you in confusion, but you turned to Barbossa, Will remaining close behind you. "Can you really take us to Jack? Do you know the way?"

Barbossa chuckled, "aye, Cap'an Sparrow, I do."

Tiadoma stepped between you and Barbossa, "the way to Jack can only be found if we work together, only then can we bring him back to the land of the living."

You looked to Will before nodding slowly, "alright, what else do we need?"

"A ship and a crew," Gibbs interjected, "the Pearl is gone."

Barbossa nodded, "Aye, and I know where to find one."

"And where is that?" Will asked, rolling his eyes.

"Singapore."