64

I didn't know what happened but I had lost everybody, as had Nott lost his sack since the Hogwarts Express arrived at the platform which was almost empty of students.

"I'm surprised the Ministry is still letting you walk around free, Potter." Malfoy's voice suddenly sounded from behind me.

Not so empty then.

What was he on though?

Glancing behind me, I realised Malfoy wasn't talking to me but to my brother who had Hermione walking by his side as well.

"You better enjoy it while you can." The blonde scoffed, walking past them, "I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

That scumbag.

Harry lost control for a moment and gave Malfoy a firm push backwards but Hermione's gasping reaction presumably triggered him to not take it any further.

Malfoy might've not been talking to me but he was as good as. Why does he always have to provoke Harry like this? The situation between the three of us is already sensitive, let alone that Malfoy is picking fights with my brother.

Meanwhile, I stood still and waited upon Harry and Hermione so they could catch up with me but when I took notice that Malfoy his pace was quicker and he would get to me first, I went on again.

"You couldn't leave it, could you?" I asked angrily, taking big strides with my legs.

I was mad because we talked about it on the train, how shitty the situation was and now he's acting like this, like a twat.

"No." Malfoy said in a proud tone as I felt him snaking his arm from my lower back to my waist.

"Fuck off, Malfoy." I said as I walked more to the right - walking out his arm - while I grabbed his hand from behind me at the same time to get it off my waist.

"Language, sweetheart." Malfoy chuckled darkly.

"I swear it, go to hell."

"Will I be meeting you there then?" He asked as he brought up his hand to me again but I slapped it away before it could reach its destination.

"You better behave, Potter. I'm a Prefect now, you know I can give you detention, right?"

That's right. Malfoy is a Prefect indeed which is going to be the death of me.

"And you know other Prefects can still give you detention, right?" I asked, shooting him a fake smile.

"Don't remember you being named after one so I'm not worried about that." He mocked.

Of course, I'm not one. The Head of each House chose them which is Snape in our case, that says enough...

"No, but I happen to be friends with Gryffindor's Prefect," I said confidently.

Malfoy threw a quick glance over his shoulder to Hermione, huffing. "She wouldn't."

"Oh, but she would." I assured him.

There are so many people underestimating the brightest witch of our age.

Footsteps later, Malfoy, Nott, who had finally found his sack, Harry, Hermione and I arrived at the carriages.

Or rather carriage. It was the last one.

We were the last ones which meant we had to sit with the six of us in that carriage to get to the castle.

Yes, six, Luna was already sitting in the carriage, reading her magazine called The Quibbler upside down.

Malfoy got up first, then Harry who gave then Hermione a hand to get up after him and subsequently also me. At last, there was Nott who got up and jokingly held his hand out as well for my brother to help him.