Erik

Prompt: Imagine waking Erik up with music
Warning(s): Minor swearing
________________________________________________

Light filtered through the window, highlighting the slopes of Erik's face. You blinked your eyes open groggily, yawning and arching your back. You hadn't fallen asleep until almost four in the morning, too busy leveling up your pokemon to be bothered with sleep.
Rolling onto your back, you tilted your head to look at Erik. The mutant was breathing softly, eyes dashing behind their lids and mouth ever-so-slightly open. You smiled, sliding into a sitting position and reaching under the bed for your DS. You debated plugging your headphones in too, looking back at your sleeping lover, but decided that the metal-manipulator would be okay with some quiet tunes.
Within 10 minutes, you were so heavily immersed in the game you couldn't begin to pay attention to the sleep-heavy arm that fell across your waist. Your (F/P) was kicking ass, knocking out wild pokemon left and right when you heard an obnoxiously loud mimic of the battle theme.
You whipped your head around, DS crashing to the floor. You jump to save it, but another thick arm coils around you and pulls you back.
You scream, trying your best to push Erik away. "Goddammit Erik! You'd better fix that thing or so help me-"
Magneto pressed his lips against yours, effectively silencing you. You kissed for a few moments, bodies melded together, until a breathing break was needed.
"Did I wake you up?" You asked.
Erik laughed, "Yes, you did, actually. With that terrible music. Does that actually contribute to gameplay or is it a background noise?"
You blushed, hiding your face in his shoulder. "Uhh, a little bit of both? I guess, I mean....I'm really sorry I woke you up."
Erik grinned, pressing a sweet kiss to your (H/C) mess of hair. "It's fine, gummibärche."
You growl, "Asshole."
Erik laughs again, head thrown back with his full force shark grin. You blush even harder, huffing and curling into his side.
"I love you too, (Y/N)." ______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Any grammar, spelling, or other mistakes are my own. If you want your own imagine just comment or something

- Ashlynn