Erik (Angst)

"I just died in your arms tonight, it must've been something you said."

A breath slipped from your mouth, the loudest thing in the room. You slowly raised a hand to Erik's cheek, hitting him so hard a mark appeared just below his cheekbone. Erik gasped, mouth frozen in surprise.

"You could have killed him." You whispered. You swallowed thickly and turned away. "Charles could be dead. You wanna know the first thing he said to me? When I saw him in the hospital?" You chuckled darkly and shook your head. "Charles told me he couldn't feel his legs, and that the pain was so bad he couldn't even hear his own thoughts." A choked sob came out of your throat, loud and you slammed your eyes closed.

Erik stared at you sadly. "(Name).." He placed a gentle hand on your shoulder before you snarled, wrenching away and throwing another punch at him. "No!" You screamed, "No Erik! You don't get to do that! You don't get to hurt me the way you hurt Charles! He has always been there for me and you were willing to throw his life away like it meant nothing to you!"

The mutant caught your fist, holding it in the air while you screamed and pushed him around. He closed his eyes, dropping his head and shoulders. "(Name).."

"No, Erik, I won't let-" You stopped, watching Erik shake with quiet cries. "I don't ever want to see you near the school again."

With those final words you stumbled out of the room, running down the halls and outside into the cold air.

---
Heyo! Sorry for the huge hiatus, but I'm going to be writing more now, also I want to start taking song requests! This one was I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight by Colussus of Rhodes and tbh it's my life. So comment a song/general request?
                                                 -Ash