Kurt

Imagine being sick and Kurt helping you through it.

You coughed weakly, trudging through the halls to the library. It had taken all your energy to get to your classes, but you couldn't afford to miss them. All day you had gotten awkward side glances from other students, but you were so far gone you didn't notice.

The library was warm, smelling slightly of peppermint. You, however, couldn't smell anything due to your stuffy nose. You sniffled, shuffling along until you got to the physics section, picking out your book and settling in a chair with your notes. 

After a few hours of studying, you slowly packed up and walked back to your room. You felt dead, stuffy, and woozy, and the only thing you could think about was taking a nice bath, despite the fact that you would probably fall asleep and drown as soon as you stepped in.

Suddenly, someone called your name. You stopped, narrowing your eyes and looking around. You saw Kurt, jogging toward you.

"(Name)!" He panted, putting a warm hand on your shoulder as he caught up. "How are you?"

You shrugged, "'M feelin' okay, I guess. I wanted to skip class but I couldn't"

He smiled sadly. "Unfortunately, I know the feeling. It seems everyone is getting sick, yes?"

You hummed, blinking slowly. "Hey, uh, I was jus' getting back to my room, actually, so like?"

"Oh, of course! Sorry for bothering you!" Kurt blushed and scratched the back of his head. "But are you sure you're okay? You seem very.." He watched you sway in place for a moment, "Out of it, to say the least. Would you like to come to the kitchen with me instead? I could make tea?"

You regarded him carefully, yawning before nodding slowly. "Sure, that's cool."

You followed him down the hall, narrowing your eyes everytime you passed a window. The sun was setting, so it seemed as if it was hunting your poor eyes down to burn them to death.

After what felt like walking miles, Kurt pushed open the kitchen door and led you inside. It smelled heavenly, like angels themselves were cooking. Of course, you couldn't smell it. You grimaced at Kurt smiled and sniffed the air, gesturing to a table in the corner and pulling yoir seat out for you.

You gave a small smile, blush and he beamed back at you and mumbled something along the lines of, "uhh I'll go make that tea now" before stumbling away. You had to admit, Kurt was adorable. You had never really payed attention to or csred about anyone's mutations, considering yours was so small and easy to control, that seeing Kurt in the halls or in class was a slap to the face. His gorgeous blue skin seemed to shine in any light, even glowing in the darkness. His cute ass tail got you too, you always seemed to find yourself hysterical when he used it to trip people up or play a prank. You sighed. Maybe you liked that dork.

Suddenly, said dork was sitting across from you, sliding a hot mug of tea under your nose ans you gasped. You could smell! You didn't have time to realize you had lost yourself in thought about the mutant before eagerly gulping down the drink.

"This is amazing, Kurt! What, were you a barista or something?" You laughed, beaming at him.

Kurt furrowed his brows and tilted his head, "I'm sorry, a what?"

You bit your lip, "It was a joke, nevermind. But seriously, this tea is good. Did you actually make this?"

"Yes, I don't like coffee as much as the other students seem too, so I leanred hoe to make tea! We have a coffee machine, but no tea maker, so I just boil water and...well, yeah."

You giggled, "Awesome. I actually already feel better."

He smiled. "That's good, (Name)." You were both silent for a few moments, sipping yoir tea and sharing small glances, before Kurt looked back at you. "(Name), may I...ask a question?"

You nodded, "Go for it."

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

You momentarily froze, staring at Kurt's big dark eyes, watching his tail swing nervously behind him. You smiled wide before blushing, "Yeah, I will."

---
I'M SORRY I'M A BAD PERSON IM JUST SO EFFIN LAZY OHMYGOD I SWESR I WILL UPDATE MORE AGHH I HAVE LIKE 3 HALF WRITTEN THINGS I JUST NEED TO FINISH THEM AND START WRITING MORE AHAGH ILY ALL
-ash