Raven

Prompt: you get a new friend and Raven doesn't appreciate it
----------
Raven raised an eyebrow when you walked into her room, struggling to carry a grey box.

"A little help?" You asked, panting. She smiled, standing up and helping you set the box on the table. "What's that?" Raven asked, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

You smirked. "Open it."

She watched you carefully before following your prompts to open it. When she lifted the lid, small paws immediately whacked her hands.

"What the hell?"

"Its a puppy!" You exclaimed, picking the small thing up and cradling him in your arms.

Raven frowned. "Obviously, but why is there a puppy in my room? What is he doing here? Where did he come from?"

You cooed at the baby, ignoring her questions. "Hey little baby! Such a cute little pupper, yes you are."

Sighing, Raven fell back on her bed. "Where is he going to stay?"

"In my bed."

She gasped. "We share a bed! (Name) I refuse to let him sleep in bed with me."

You chuckled, holding the puppy up and humming that one Lion King song. Raven huffed.

Later that night, with both Raven and the puppy snuggled up next to you, you realized how much the situation wasn't going to work.

"Hey, Rave?"

She grunted in response. You chuckled and shuffled until you were facing her. "Can you wake the puppy up? We're going to get a dog bed."

Raven scoffed, reaching over to ruffle your hair as she smiled. "Didn't I tell you?"

You smiled softly, leaning in to kiss her before two fluffy paws landed square on your mouth. You closed your eyes and grinned as you swaddled the puppy in blankets, ears humming with Raven's laughter. This was the good life.