We're in the Endgame Now

Goku: Welp... it's time for you to go.

It's been five years since I started training with Goku and Vegeta, and in that time I've gotten dozens of times stronger and learned tons of new techniques, as well as a few new forms.

Vegeta: I'm proud to have taught you, Leek.  Now go show them what it truly means to be a Saiyan.

I smiled, nodding.  Suddenly, there was a bright flash and I was back in Wakanda.  I looked to the side, seeing Falcon and Bucky appear a few feet away.

Bucky: We're... back?

I noticed Cindy wasn't there, so I put two fingers to my head, searching for her energy signature.

Leek: Five years... will she even love me anymore?

I Instant Transmissioned, ending up in a... sewer system?  Someone ran into me as we both fell to the ground.

Cindy: Ugh... what the he-

She froze when she saw me.  Tears welled up in her eyes as she put her hand on my cheek.

Cindy: L-Leek?  Is that... really you?

I nodded as she hugged me tight.

Cindy: What... happened to you?

I knew what she meant.  I was taller, more muscular.  I also cut my hair and had it tied back in a ponytail.

I was also wearing a tight shirt, and noticed Cindy staring at my abs, drooling

I was also wearing a tight shirt, and noticed Cindy staring at my abs, drooling.  I waved my hand in front of her face and she snapped out of it.

Leek: I missed you, Cindy.

Cindy hugged me again, and Clint put his hand on my shoulder.

Clint: It's good to see you again, kid.  But can you do something about that?

I looked down the tunnel as Cindy let go.  Outriders.  I then noticed that Clint had a gauntlet with the Infinity Stones in it.

Leek: You two get the stones out of here.  I'll take care of this.

Cindy: But-

Leek: If you stay here, you'll get caught in the blast.  I'll catch up, now go!

Clint ran and Cindy hesitantly followed him.  I turned back to the Outriders, who were much closer now.  I put my hands out to my sides.

Leek: Final... FLAAAASSSSSHHHHHH!

I slammed my hands together as a massive wave of energy erupted from them, vaporizing the outriders.  I flew down the hall, where I found Clint on the ground, Cindy with her hands up, and... Nebula pointing a gun at her.

Cindy: Why are you doing this Nebula?

Nebula: Because she's not the one from this timeline.

Another Nebula ran into the opening, followed by Gamora.