Vision

We're now in Seoul, South Korea.  Cindy and I are standing on an overpass, watching a truck approach us.

Cindy: So, what do you say after this we go on a date?  You like Korean food, right?

Leek: As long as I can avoid wearing a scarf this time.

She giggled as I smirked at her, floating into the air.  She jumped off the over pass, landing on the truck.  A few seconds later, an energy beam ripped through the ceiling, narrowly missing her.  She rolled off the back of the truck, but I caught her and put her back on the roof.  I went Super Saiyan and grabbed the back doors, ripping them open.

Leek: Sup Pinocchio?

Ultron: Leave me ALONE!

Two of his robots rushed at me, but I just grabbed them by their faces, crushing their heads.  I fired a ki blast at Ultron, knocking him into the wall.

Leek: Give up Ultron, you're not strong enough to beat me.

Ultron: Oh, but I will be.  You're part of the reason I was created.  To deter threats from out of this world.  You're practically to blame for my creation.  And by extension, for this.

Suddenly there was a loud boom behind me, and the bridge we were driving over exploded.  I turned and my eyes widened.  Most of the cars stopped before going over the edge, but two cars tipped over, falling towards the street below.

Leek: Silk!

She slingshotted towards one of the cars, shooting webs to catch it.  I flew under the other, catching it just before it hit the ground, breaking its fall but getting slammed into the ground under the car.  I put the car down, holding my ribs as the woman inside got out of the car, thanking me and running away.

Cindy: You alright?

Leek: Yeah.  Are Steve and Nat after them?

She nodded and I smiled.

Leek: Nice catch by the way.

She giggled as we looked up at the car stuck in a giant spiders web.

TIMESKIP

Cindy and I Instant Transmissioned into the lab, just in time to see the robot that Ultron had created pick up Thor's hammer and hold it out to him.  Huh... I wasn't expecting that.

Thor: Right... well done.

He patted Tony on the shoulder, walking past him.

Steve: Alright, everyone get what you need.  Ultron's waiting for us, so we're taking the fight to him.

Tony: Wait.  Leek and Cindy?  Can I talk to you two for a minute?

We walked over to him as the others left the room.  He sighed, putting his hand on my shoulder.

Tony: Look.  I get it if you two and your team don't want to come.

Leek: Wait, what?

Tony: I mean, this is way out of your guys' leagues.  Most of you have only dealt with small time stuff like robberies, the occasional super powered villain.  Most of your parents know your identities.  You're all kids, you shouldn't be-

Leek: Tony?  With all due respect... I don't give a damn what's within our jurisdiction.  This is the fate of the world we're talking about, right?  We're coming.

Tony smiled and walked out of the room.  Cindy grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room quickly, pulling me into her room.

Leek: What are you- mph!

She slammed her lips against mine, kissing me... hard.  We made out for a few minutes, before we needed to breath and pulled apart, both blushing heavily.

Leek: You're, uh... god, you're really hot...

Cindy grinned, hugging me.

Cindy: So are you, babe.

I leaned towards her again, but there was knock on the door.  I opened it, and found the other Young Avengers standing outside.

Miles: Um... when did this happen?

Cindy: Shut up, Miles.

Leek: So, I've been thinking, we're all adults now.  We need a new name.  Young Avengers doesn't really work anymore.  So... how about the Ultimates?