Jason x Reader

The sun surrounded the room, curtains being opened by the wind, allowing light to cover the faces of two bodies snuggled together on a bed. Adjacent to them, was a pale wall, a clock attached to it, ticking by till the minute they woke up. At first, the bodies were like statues as they slept, one could barely see the motion of their bodies as they breathed in their slumber. The blonde male moved his arm so his hand could rub at the skin of his lover's stomach, with his thumb corrading little circles along the spot near her belly button. Over your shoulder, Jason looked at your face as you slept, with your h/c covering part of the pillow that your face didn't.

The blonde took this opportunity to cover your neck with kisses, tongue slightly touching over your collarbone. While his lips were painting marks on your s/c skin, the hand that wasn't holding onto your stomach, went and ran its fingers through the soft strands of your hair, being a silent lullaby for your mind, yet a beautiful one for your body.

"Wake up love," he whispered in your ear, some of your hair touching his nose when you had moved a bit. You groaned as his strong arms shook your body, making you dizzy.

"Five more minutes," you mumbled. Leo moved over from behind you, planting an arm on each side of your head to look down at you without crushing your body. An e/c eye opened to look up at the man above you, he had taken his contacts off, greeting you in the morning with the beautiful eyes of the son of Zeus.

He leaned down to place a kiss on your right cheek, the sound of his lips colliding against your skin being music to your ears.

"We both know in five minutes you're going to be asleep again," you giggled at his statement, letting out a yawn. You made a move and propped yourself up on your elbows, now being face to-face with your lover. With a tiny lift of your head, you met lips with Jason in a soft peck. His lips were on yours as they had stopped moving along with yours. Both pairs of eyes were closed, and then you kissed him softly, causing a smile to surface on his lips which felt especially smooth, even though he had been awake for at least half an hour now.

"Now lay down and give me those five minutes you promised me," he groaned as the words slipped past your lips, still somehow smashed against his. With a roll of his eyes, he let his arms fall to grab ahold of your waist once again.

You giggled and started running your hands through his soft golden locks, his head now resting on your chest between your breasts, which he thought made the perfect pillow. Your boyfriend's chest went up and slowly went down again as he breathed in your scent, which he had grown to love. Then you heard him mumble something, the words being muffled by your body, that vibrated along with the sounds coming out of his mouth.

"What did you say?" You smiled down at him and he lifted his head, chin resting where his entire head had laid.

"I said, that I love you," his eyes looked so innocent with the light of the sun hitting his profile. Your cheeks turned a barely visible pink as you tried to conceal your embarrassment at his sudden comment. His eyebrows rose just like the silence did.

"I still haven't gotten my five minutes so..." you grabbed your pillow and placed it on top of your face, protecting you from Jason's gaze. He laughed, the feeling of his head returning to lay on top of you being the only movement, besides his arms softening around your waist as he breathed in your sweet scent.

"I love you too," you said after a while. His head didn't rise again to smile at you, but his grip once again tightened. A hand then lifted your shirt a bit, and you removed the pillow from your face to look at what he was doing, and then your heart melted even more.

There, in the middle of your stomach, lay your boyfriend's lips, softly skimming across your skin, tracing his finger over your belly button, and then grabbing at your hips to get you to lay still.

"What are you doing?" you said in between giggles. Jason looked up at you just as he was about to place a kiss near your ribs, confusion framing his features.

"Well, I'm showing you, my love, of course," he said it with such a serious tone, that you couldn't help but laugh after his pampering had finished.

"Now you can have your five minutes,"

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!!!!