Leo x Ares kid

''She's beautiful.."

"She'll break your bones in an instant."

Leo gave a glance towards Piper as she rolled her eyes, "She's scary, doesn't show much love to people." Piper finishes her statement as you kick down a cabin member in a sword duel.

"I win!" You yell out as a set of hands clap in your achievement. Snapping back you see that it's Leo, the child of Hephaestus. "Using the sword I made for good work I see!" You nod, he was the weird type. Not only that he would be the only one that cheered you on for your wins. It's like he followed you everywhere.

...

As you were taking off your armor, you see the ray of chaos and follow him. The only reason why you knew of him was because he would show off the weapons he made for everyone here along with some of the other Hephaestus children.

 You liked some of the confidence he had, he wasn't afraid to do a lot of things. Only thing that scared him was you yelling at him out of anger, but you didn't know that.

"Hey Leo!" Yelling out to the kid he turns around, that goofy smile he had was plastered onto his face. 

You had no idea what you were doing, or why you were following him- but you were compelled to do so.

"Hello miss, how may I assist you?" You were two steps in front of him, closer than ever. You didn't know what to say, "Uhm, is this armor good? I don't think it really fits me?" Dear Gods you wanted to face smack yourself.

 He chuckled, "Maybe it's a little to big for your shape, doesn't look like it fits you- I'll make a special pair for ya', follow me."

 He insists and takes your hand, you don't complain.

...

"Ok spread out your arms.." you do as he says, he was basically measuring your waist and you were getting looks from the younger Hephaestus children. 

They looked about 9 to 12 and giggling, sending a quick glare they stop and get back to work.

"Alright Y/N, I'll make one for you tomorrow- it'll probably be done before dinner tomorrow!" He still had that goofy smile on, you didn't know how to feel about it. 

Many at this camp feared you except for your cabin mates, but this guy?

He was blushing.

"Hey your face is red." You state putting your leather jacket back on. Leo touches his face and feels the burn, "Oh that- yeah that just happens sometimes!" He states with his voice getting a little high, everyone knew that he was hiding something when his voice got high.

 You heard a thing or two from others around camp. "Alright if you say so..." you wave him a goodbye as Piper walks in.

...

"You didn't say anything to her did you?" She sighed, Leo ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know how to tell her, she's so mesmerizing sometimes I feel like I'll ruin the moment."

 He leaned back into his chair and looked at the measurements.

Piper saw his staring intensely at the paper, "It's not gonna walk up and leave- if you want her to like it give it some nice touches around the sides."

 Piper then grabbed his hand and they walked off to dinner like the others. 'Nice designs huh...?' Leo thought, he needed to make this something you'd love.

...

The next day you felt a certain someone was shooting glances at you. Looking across the main yard you see Leo in his workshop staring at you, using this to your advantage you send him a smirk and a small wave and go back to polishing your spear blade.

This drove the boy crazy, he loved the smile you sent to him. You never sent anyone a smile other than your cabin mates.

 After that you heard someone run across the main yard's grass and stop in front of you. The shoes automatically said it was Leo.

"Hello Valdez," you say standing up, "did my smile snatch you?" You place the spear over your shoulders. 

He couldn't help but blush even more, Gods has he fallen head over heels for someone he barely talks to. 

You only finally spoke to him yesterday and you could tell that he was star struck. Oh you knew he liked you, this scrawny kid was in love with you.

"Oh I just- I need to check the measurements, they sort of feel right but I don't really know if they are, oh plus the waist-" "They waist area doesn't look right, does it?" you cut him off, he just nods a little fast in response. 

You laugh it off, "Ok measure me again." Stating that you grab his hand and walk him back to the workshop.

...

"Ok I'm gonna need you to bring up your arms again..." he asks as you do what he says. You feel the string of tape go across your waist, but also a pair of hands on it as well.

 You couldn't see him since you were facing behind him, but you could tell he was nervous. "Why are you nervous?" He didn't say anything.

 You sigh in your head, he was either jabbering or not saying a thing.

"Alright so the measurements were-" "The same, huh?" You turn around and grab the paper out of his hands, the writing of the measurements match up as yesterdays. Pulling the paper down to see Leo, his face is red. 

Laughing you place the paper down and signal him to go outside the workplace with you. 

You grab your jacket as you exit the place and Leo quickly follows you, the other people in the shop were giggling- they knew how much Leo liked you, it was obvious and even to you.

...

You guys stood next to each other by a tree in the thick north woods. It was awkward for him but you were laughing inside, but not in a bad way.

"Why do you like me, out of all the other girls here? Aphrodite cabin has a lot of cute ladies." You say quickly going from his side to standing in front of him.

 He stood in shock, "What do you mean all the other girls?" He knew he got caught in the act, "I mean yeah I like you and all but why would I stare at all those other girls?" He finally said it.

"Do you just like me, or do you love me?" You ask stepping forward a little, grabbing his arms lightly knowing your strength. He takes a deep breath, "I love you!" he yells out, "I could never look at another girl other than you; you're strong, independent, hell the way you look is eye catching of course I was going to check your measurements again! Your touch makes me go bonkers and- and-"

Cutting him off you place a finger on his mouth. You giggle from him saying bonkers, it was hilarious. "Bonkers? Is that so?" Your smirk also drives him crazy, "oh my god, of course-" "Also my touch?" You say grazing your other hand up his arm to his shirt collar. He straightens his back, "...yes..." he answers hanging his head low. You pick up his head to look at you, and just like that you slowly give him a kiss on the lips.

He's struck, you pull back and his eyes are widened. "Get over it Leo, it was just a small kiss-" he quickly pulls you in for another one, this one more passionate.

He can't believe what he's doing, but you started it with the first small peck. But you quickly realize that he's good at it, he knew what to do. After a few seconds you pull back to see him red in the face. "Your face is red-" "So is yours." He points to you with that smile he has, Gods he took your mind over.

"So, do you want to go on a date tomorrow? You know like around the camp and do fun activities since like Chiron won't let us leave camp so I'll try to make it nice for you-" You laugh cutting him off, "Yes I would love to.." you grab his hand and drag him back to camp. "Also you know you can keep your hand on my waist, I don't mind if it's you." He nods understanding and you laugh again. Leo Valdez was the sweetest boy here.

"So about the armor..."