Chapter 3

Waking up, you were immediately hit with the smell of an average breakfast. Seeming to be waffles, eggs, and French toast. Nevertheless, you were glad to have someone remind you to actually get energy in the morning. You headed to the bathroom to do your daily necessities and change into appropriate lounge wear. Lounge wear being an oversized shirt, sweatpants, and Corgi socks. 

Heading out your room you were met with your dad cooking, and your mom sitting at the table writing something you assumed to be important. "Goodmorning sweetheart, how'd you sleep?" your mother asked, her attention now on you as you sat down. 

"Pretty okay actually, got a full 8 hours for once," you said jokingly. 

"That's good, I was thinking we could-"

Knock Knock

"Ah, there seems to be someone at the door. We can finish talking later, would you be a dear and answer the door though?" 

"Yeah, I don't mind," you said now heading to the door. "Who is it?" you asked from the other side. 'There is no way in hell I'm ever opening a door straight up.'  You finally heard a response from the other side, seeming to be two boys. 

"We wanted to introduce ourselves since you guys are new to the building," one voice said. 'That lisp...I assume it has to be Larry'

You opened the door to be met with Sal Fisher & Larry Johnson. Larry was standing in front of Sal with his hands in his pockets. Sal seeming to be shying of in the back. "It's nice to meet you both, my names y/n l/n," you said with a smile, lifting up your hand to hopefully be met with a handshake. 

"Nice name dude, names Larry," he said while returning the handshake. 

"Thanks, and you are?" you said now looking at Sal. 'God damn, he has really pretty eyes' 

"My names Sal, but my friends call me Sally Face," his masking seeming to move upward. 'A smile' you thought. 'Play it cool y/n, don't seem like a stalker' 

"I like your hair, pigtails really suit you," you said with a small smile. 

"O-oh, why thank you, people usually assume I'm a girl since I wear pigs," he said. 'I swear, I can hear him grinning what the actual fuck-'

Sal's Pov

'She didn't even point out my prosthetic, how thoughtful.' I thought with a smile.

Y/N's Pov

"Who's that at the door?" you heard from inside your apartment. 'Right, I have parents that care about me' 

"Just some nice boys welcoming us to the building," you responded back. 

"Ask if they want to come in, your father made a big breakfast again," your mom said happily. 

"Alright!" "Would you boys like to join us for breakfast? Your choice of course." Larry suddenly dragged Sal inside 

"Hell yeah! I smelled French toast!" 

"WAIT-" you shouted, grabbing Sal's sweater. 

"Huh?" Sal said looking back, grabbing Larry's shirt as well. 

"Sorry for randomly grabbing you, but could you please take off your shoes?" 'Ain't no way in hell I'm allowing dirty shoe germs on our carpet' 

"We are so sorry! We should've asked, Larry get your ass back over here and take off your shoes," Sal said, already taking off his. 

"Oh no, it's fine, we just don't like germs," you told his reassuringly. 

You waited for the boys to finish so you all could get breakfast together. As they were taking off their shoes, they looked down and both complemented on your socks. "Are those Corgi's?" Larry asked. 

"Yeah! I love dogs, but I also love cats. Scratch that, I love all animals." 

"I have a cat named Gizmo, if you want, we could head to my apartment after breakfast to meet him," Sal said, cutting in. 

"Hell yeah!" both you and Larry responded before looking at each other and laughing. 

Breakfast was quite pleasant, the conversations never ceased so you didn't have to worry about a random awkward silence. After breakfast, you, Sal, and Larry decided to head out so they could show you around. It took a bit to convince Sal since he was insisting on helping clean up the table and dishes. Your father pushed him out the door saying, "Quite the gentleman, but this husband can manage," he said before waving a goodbye to you and telling you to be safe. 

Larry was the one to keep the conversations consistent (which you were very much grateful for) on the way to meet Gizmo. Finally arriving at the Sal's apartment, you greeted Henry appropriately. "Greetings sir, I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you." 'God, smiling is tiring' 

"Oh, cut the formalities, just call me Henry," he said patting your back. A sudden feeling at your feet made you freeze for a second. Your looked down to see a very chonky cat, chonky but adorable. You immediately bent down to pet Gizmo and cue the cat voice. "Why hello there, are you Gizmo?" A meow of confirmation only made your urge to steal this cutie increase. "Sal, deadass think I might borrow Gizmo from you," you said while looking Sal straight in the eyes.

"No need, he seems to really like you," Sal said with an eyeroll. Larry suddenly cut in and suggested him and Sal show you, his treehouse. "Isn't your treehouse your safe place?" Sal said confused. 

"I don't mind, y/n lowkey seems like a chill gal," Larry said while smiling at you. 'Larryyyy, istg you didn't deserve the fate given to you T-T' 

Waving a goodbye to Henry you three headed down to Larry's treehouse. You also met Larry's wonderful mom. "Why hello there, are you the new resident in room 404?" Lisa said kindly. 'Damn, I was right, Larry's mom is a milf-' 

"Hello miss, names y/n and yes I am actually. I live in 404 with my parents, they might be able to meet you soon if you so desire." 

"Hopefully, you seem like a very sweet girl. My Lar-bear was quite excited to have another person with a kid move in, in fact. 

"MOM," Larry shouted embarrassed. Safe to say, Sal might've peed in his pants with how hard he had laughed. 

The treehouse wasn't that far, in fact it was near Larry's room. 'I know that already, just play dumb y/n' Heading up you jokingly said to the boys to not look at your fat ass. With that comment Larry almost fell off the ladder while climbing, which resulted in Sal clutching his stomach for dear life. 'At least I can make them laugh, thought my humor was broken' 

"Sorry y/n I might be to tempted to look," Larry replied back with a wink. 

"Sure, you pervert." 

"HA, Larry's a peeervvv" Sal said while looking at Larry. 

"Oh, shut up Sally Face." 

Authors Note: Hope you guys are having a good day! Sorry if you are having a shitty day, sometimes that just happens. I understand fam. Anyway, more chapters are coming soon.               ₍₍ (ง ꗞ ⌓ꗞ)ว ⁾⁾