??? Ending

"Then I choose...I-I choose...I'm sorry everyone, I can't decide," you expressed, giving up and telling the truth. All three looked at each other, then back to you. 

"It's alright y/n," Ash said, approaching you.

"We know something that could satisfy all of us," Larry said, getting near you as well. 

"We thought this might happen so..." Sal continued, approaching you as well. 

"We thought we could all share you," they all said at the same time, gifts surrounding you. You were stunned, 'ALL THREE TF-?!?' 

"Think about it y/n, you won't have to decide who to be with, and we can all be with you," Ash whispered in your ear. 

"Doesn't that sound like fun?" Larry said, running his finger through your hair. 

"I-uH-w-Wha-"

"Mr. & Mrs. L/n, you wouldn't mind all of all having your daughter. Right?" Sal asked your parents. 

"It's really up to y/n, but you all have our blessings," your parents said before heading to their room.

"Well, you heard them y/n. Now, what will it be?" Sal asked, holding your hands.

You were now forced in a 'yes' or 'no' scenario with all three of your closest friends, who were basically seducing you. How could you refuse? 

---------------------------------------------

"Damn y/n, you got them all as your date?!" Maple exclaimed while drinking some water. 

"I know right-" was what you about to say until three pairs of arms pulled you to the dance floor. 

Ash held you first, waltzing you around. "You look breathtaking," is what she said before kissing you on the cheek. Now handing you to Sal.

"I really care about you y/n, you really are the sweetest person I have ever met," is what Sal said before kissing you on the nose. Now handing you to Larry. 

"I can't wait to see what our future will be," is what Larry said before kissing you on the forehead.

You didn't know how you got three lovers while trying to choose one. You weren't complaining though, you got 3x the affection and love, which is all you needed.