Chapter 8

The day you dreaded the most...first day of High School as the "new kid." The subjects you were assigned weren't all that bad, it was mostly the kids you were worried about. Everyone knows that kids are some of the most judgmental people on Earth. You were already dressed and ready for school, it was your parents that worried you. "Do you have everything you need? Do you need us to drop you off? Do you have your pepper spray we got you? Is your lunch enough to-" 

"Mom, dad, I'll be alright. I promise." you reassured both of your parents. 

"We know, we'll just miss having our little y/n by us," your parents say while tearing up. You feel a few tears in your eyes, you couldn't help it, it's been forever since someone cared this much about you. Your parents brought you in a hug and told you as always to "be safe" and that they "love you very much."

You waved a "see you later" to them both and were pleasantly greeted by Sal and Larry. "Ready for your first day?" Larry asked. 

"Feeling a bit ehhh," you said as you three walked to the elevator. "Where's Todd?" you asked. 

"Already at the bus stop, waiting for us." The conversations never ceased, except this time, all three of you guys were talking. You all finally met up with Todd and headed in the bus. 'God, it smells like cow shit in here' You decided to sit by Todd while Sal and Larry sat by each other. Ash waved a friendly "hello" to you from the back, sadly, it was too full so you couldn't sit by her. You didn't know how long the bus ride to school was, so you asked Todd a question that was eagerly waiting to come out. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey Todd, remember when you asked if I was a lesbian? I saw you smirking, are you...🏳️‍🌈?" 

"Oh, am I gay? Hell yeah! Oh! I actually have a boyfriend!" he replied happily. 'I know 💀' 

"Shut up! No way, can I see?" you said "curiously." 

"I think I have a picture of us, here...!"

(These two deserved so much better (ง ͠ಥ_ಥ)ง)

"STOP, y'all look adorable together-" you said excitedly. 

"Mhm, he's the sweetest. Thanks for being so supportive by the way," Todd said looking at you with a small smile. 

"Of course! You can love whoever, I'll always support you," you said, smiling back. 'Love is love'

Reaching the school, you hadn't even realize how scared you actually were till now. A hand reached your shoulder. "You'll do great," Sal said comfortingly. 

"Thanks," you replied, grateful. You looked to your schedule; you had science as your first hour. Todd had science for first hour as well, so you followed him. Not before waving everyone a "see you later" though. The day went by excruciatingly slow, but hey, now you could go to lunch. You met up with the gang and they introduced you to Chug and Maple. You quickly befriended them both, how could you not? They were very kind. Lunch for you consisted of spaghetti & meatballs your dad made, Larry begging you to share, and a TON of crazy stories.

After lunch, you had history with Sal so you both walked together. Your conversation was interrupted by the Christian boy named Travis. 'Oh look, it's the closeted in denial blondie. He came in clutch at the end of the game but that still doesn't excuse his actions and attitude' "Who's the new bitch?" Travis asked. 'Oh, hell no' Just as you were about to say something, Sal defended you first. 

"Her name's y/n. And she's a new friend actually, maybe if you weren't an asshole all the time you could actually make frie-" Sal was cut off by Travis punching him. 'Fuck it' You approached Travis, Sal trying to stop you. 

"What are you gonna do bit-"

You punched Travis, hard. So hard in fact that he fell to the floor. You didn't stop there though, you were gonna give this boy a good ass whooping. You straddled him and punched the Jesus out of him. After you were satisfied with the number of scars on his face, you grabbed him by the collar and told him, "Talk to another person like that again and I'll do more than whoop your ass," you said before getting up and kicking him in the side again. You went over to Sal who was sitting on the floor, jaw dropped. You lifted him up and took him to the bathroom.

"You didn't need to do that y/n.." Sal told you. 

"Yes, I did, he had to learn to watch his mouth eventually," you said while grabbing some paper towels. "Could you take off your prosthetic?" you asked.

 "B-but I-" 

"I won't look," you reassured him. 

"Aren't you curious though?" he asked. 

"I want you to trust me enough for you to do that on your own. What's under your prosthetic is probably something you don't want anyone to see, so I want you to decide whether or not you want me to see." you said with your hands over your eyes. You were surprised when hands grabbed yours and put them down. 

"I trust you," Sal said with a smile you could see.

"You look beautiful Sal," your hands now on his face. "Let's get you cleaned up though, we still are in school anyway," you said with a small laugh. 

"Thank you, y/n," he said hugging you from behind. "No problem."

-----------------------------------------------

Surprisingly you guys weren't late to history, Travis however, was. 'That's what you get for being a bitch' you thought sourly. When class was over you met with Ash, math was your final hour for the day. "Wanna skip?" Ash asked, a mischievous smile on her lips. 

"Hell yeah," you agreed. You headed to the girl's restroom and talked in the same stall for a few minutes. The door suddenly opened and both you and Ash shut up. She quickly grabbed your waist and lifted your thighs around her. You were now straddling her. She lifted her feet as well, holding your thighs tightly. 

"Quiet, don't want to get caught now, don't we?" she whispered in your ear. When the bathroom finally went silent, she let go of your thighs. 

"C'mon, I think the day is over," Ash said while grabbing your hand. 'D-Did she just forget what happened-' you thought, still red as ever.

On the way back home, you reminisced on the day. 'I really got some thinking to do' you thought, still flustered.

--------------------------------------------

Extra:

You opened your apartment to find your parents in party hats, a cake, and a sign that read "CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL."