sirius black - illicit affairs.

pairing - sirius black x slytherin!reader ft. jegulus

summary - you and sirius are dating in secret. so are james and regulus. and you all find out about it in the most ridiculous way possible.

trope/tags - established relationship, fluff, light smut but not really, shitty humour

word count - 2k

warnings - language, reference to sex

sneaking around hogwarts at ungodly hours of the night was not an activity you cherished very much. and that is mostly because of the outrageous amount of detentions you had managed to get due to being caught in places where you should not have been hanging around in. that was before you started dating sirius black, though. instead of dreading it, like you always did when you were basically forced to loom around the school with your friends because they felt like getting up to mischief, you began looking forward to slipping away from your dormitories.

sirius knew about many places in the school that were unfamiliar to you, but he was more than willing to reveal them all to you. you weren't sure how he did it, you'd asked him countless of times, as it seemed almost impossible to be so knowledgeable about all those hidden passages as a student. but he was always very secretive about it, acting like he would die if he told anyone.

you couldn’t push yourself to be mad at him, though. it was enough that he knew about the passages, which definitely came in handy and especially because you were both so eager to keep your relationship a secret. it was for the better, regulus was your best friend and telling him that you're dating his brother sounded like an absolute nightmare, so you settled for not saying a word to anybody. not even james.

"how'd you get out this time?" you quiered once sirius finally met you outside of the castle, intertwining his fingers with yours. you had snuck out through one of the passageways sirius previously showed you after the two of you agreed where you'll meet. convincing your friends that you were heading to the library to pick up some things from the restricted section was an easy task, so you wondered what sirius told his this time. you were starting to run out of excuses.

"told them i was going for a run." he grinned proudly.

"how convincing." you scoffed. who in the right mind would go on a run at ten in the bloody evening? well, james probably would, and you assumed that the idiot most likely believed sirius' lies.

"what? i'll be flushed when i return, anyway." and you will, too. your cheeks turned pink, and you kicked him playfully as you walked together.

"that is, if you return." you teased.

"is that a threat?" he challenged.

"well–" you bolted before he could reach out to catch you, heading straight for the forbidden forest. the place was rather familiar to the both of you, since it was one where you often spent time together. it seemed unlikely, but not very many students actually had the courage to lurk around on those grounds so late at night.

you kept on running, and you looked back to realise that sirius was much closer than you thought. you let out a huff of laughter when you almost tripped, and he took the opportunity to pull you by the hand and turn you around. he locked his arms around you and pressed you close to him, so much that you wouldn’t be able to run away again. not like you'd try, anyway.

he quickly pecked your lips, and then repeated the action several times before kissing you properly. doing this with sirius always felt... euphoric. not only because he was good at it, but because he always did it like it was the last time he'd ever get to do it. so he never really took it slow, his kisses got more eager by the second, and he didn't take long to move to your neck, either.