The beginning

Bold= thinking
Italic=talking
~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~
Giyuu had just finished making ohagi to gift to Shinazugawa
Giyuu's POV
Hopefully Shinazugawa-san and I can be friends, I wonder if he'll like the ohagi?
Giyuu then carefully wrapped the ohagi in a cloth and was headed on his way to the wind estate.
I was walking to the wind estate, after a while I spotted it. I walked up to the door and knocked then I waited till the door opened. There was foot steps then the door clicked open.
:WHAT DO YOU WANT!?
🌊: Hello, Shinazugawa-san..I brought you some ohagi...I would like to be friends.. Giyuu said with spaces in between his sentence.
🍃: HAH!? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!?
Giyuu was quiet and had a sad look on his face, Sanemi saw this and harshly took the ohagi out of Giyuu's hands with a simple 'tsk'
🍃:This is tolerable...
🌊: Thank you... Shinazugawa-san..
Giyuu said as he smiled. Sanemi saw Giyuu's smile and felt his heart beating faster then he thought to himself: I feel like I'm falling down a rabbit hole..and a deep one.WHY MUST HE BE SO CUTE When HE SMILE'S!? I have to preserve that smile to..even if I have to be friends with him...or more than friends...
Just a minute after he had been smiling Giyuu realised he was and stopped then apologized for it. He saw Sanemi face was red, he then put his hand on Sanemi's forehead and then said
: Shinazugawa-san are you ok?
🍃:Wha. I'm fine
Sanemi said swating Giyuu's hand away he simply then stared at Giyuu's eyes feeling calm, he noticed he was staring at his eyes then flushed red and screamed 'bye' and slammed the door shut.
Giyuu then was curious what happened just then and decided to ask Kanroji the next time he saw her. He went back to his estate and got ready for bed, he got in bed with one thought on his mind
Does Shinazugawa-san like me the same way?
Soon he fell asleep
The next day Giyuu and Mitsuri were talking about what had happened the previous day.
Mitsuri's POV
KYAA! It sounds like Tomioka is in love with Sanemi and Sanemi with Tomioka! I should set them up on a date! Mitsuri's face showed excitement then a determined look. Giyuu was confused as to why she delayed these different faces but shrugged it off.
Now time to plan now that I am back home. I would probably need Shinobu's help I'll ask her to come over by crow. Mitsuri's crow flew a message to Shinobu and she arrived at the love estate in a few minutes
: Konnichiwa, Shinobu! Thank you for coming!
🦋: Ara ara~ your welcome Mitsuri-chan! What can I help with?
🍡: Well I want to set Tomioka and Sanemi up on a date together!
🦋: Ara ara~ sounds like a plan but what will you do if Sanemi hurts Tomioka-san or something goes wrong?
🍡: Well if we have Tomioka's consent to we could dress him up so he can get to know Sanemi with out getting hurt and we could also give some tips and things so that Sanemi doesn't know that he is talking to Tomioka.
🦋: Well, that could work. I'll send him a letter by crow to meet us will we meet here or somewhere else?
🍡: Well here first then we all go to the store and can you get a new uniform that Tomioka could wear?
🦋: Of course! I'll send the letter now!
Current time is 2:00 pm Giyuu arrived at 2:43 pm and Mitsuri made Giyuu look a bit more like a girl of course with Giyuu's permission. Then they headed out to the clothing store and bought a pair of thigh high socks and sandals for Giyuu to wear with the uniform that Shinobu got the uniform maker gave her one with a skirt

The uniform in the image is what it looks likeBack to the storyOnce they bought everything they practiced over things till it was close to perfect it was late and dark by the time thay were done and Mitsuri insisted that the two(Shinobu and Giyuu)...

Back to the story
Once they bought everything they practiced over things till it was close to perfect it was late and dark by the time thay were done and Mitsuri insisted that the two(Shinobu and Giyuu) stayed the night since she had extra futons and space. They both agreed Giyuu was reluctant to at first but soon agreed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~
That's it for the first chapter.
Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see in the next chapter and if there is a ship you would like to see.

Sayonara!
Word count: 780