Meeting again

Bold=thinking
Underlined=talking
^

whispering^

~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~
Mitsuri's POV
I woke up, and went to go get ready.
I took a bath, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. Next I went to make breakfast, for Shinobu, Tomioka, and me. When I was done I saw that Shinobu and Tomioka were awake sitting at the table so I set done breakfast then sat down. 'Itadakimasu' we all said in unison, then we started eating. After we were done with breakfast I washed the dishes. Shinobu went to get dressed while I did Tomioka's hair and a tiny bit of makeup. Tomioka helped me with my hair afterwards. Shinobu came back so we could help Tomioka get dressed in the female attire, when we were done we put finishing touches. Then we all put our katana's in our belt holsters, then walked out the door.
: Where are we going Shinobu-chan?
🦋: To the next place we planned for Shinazugawa and Tomioka to meet at.
🌊: There's another place?
🦋🍡: Hai!
: So....what is this next place?
🍡: It's, a movie!
🦋: ^Did, you manage to get iguro to have Sanemi bring flowers and a bear?^
🍡:^Hai, I did. Blue flowers to match "Yui's" eyes and a teddy bear^
🦋:^Perfect.^
When they arrived
: SHINAZUGAWA!
🍃: OVER HERE PINKY!
🍡: Over there!(she is pointing to the direction of where the yelling came from)
They made it to the place, and Shinobu and Mitsuri left off with a excuse to leave. After they left Sanemi gave "Yui" the flowers he got and the tedy bear.
: Here!

The flowers

The flowers

The bear

Yui's face flushed red when given the items.
: Th-thank you...Shinazugawa-san
🍃: Your welcome.
The two stood there red in the face in silence, Yui redder than Sanemi. They stood in silence till it was broken.
: W-we should go inside!(slightly yelled)
🍃: Yea.
They both went inside the movies and watched (insert amazing movie). After the movie they went and got food at a cafe.

Time skip brought to you by Ayumi

The dou arrived at the love estate, exchanged see you laters, and Giyuu went in the estate while Sanemi left back to his estate.
: How was your date?
🍡: Did you have fun!?
🌊: I-it was good....I had fun. Said the ravenette still red in the face from earlier, face covered by his hair.
: EKK! DID YOU GUYS KISS, YOUR FACE IS RED!?
🌊: K-kiss!?  with that Giyuu passed out from so much blushing.
Five minutes later.
: Mitsuri calm down Tomioka-san will be fine.
🍡: BUT HE PASSED OUT!
🦋: Don't worry, look he's coming to.
🍡: IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY TOMIOKA!
🌊: It's ok..
🦋: See nothing to worry about.
🍡: THANK YOU! Mitsuri then hugged Giyuu crushing him a bit
: M-misuri.. your cr-crushing me.
🍡: Ah! SORRY!
🌊: It's fine.
After a while they all got ready for bed and went to sleep. With Sanemi.
Sanemi was lying in his futon wide awake thinking about Yui
Sanemi's POV
'Dang it I can't think about anything other then Yui and fudging Tomioka's smile. Tch. I have to take my mind of her, and his smile.
After a while he fell into a dream slumber only to dream of Yui in one dream and Giyuu in the other.
~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~

Bye!

Word count: 573