Falling in love with two people, who are the same person

Ok so, first I'd like to apologize for ñot updating in so long. Second I will be doing story summarys before every chapter now. Third, there will be more povs in the chapter's. Fourth there are going to be more ships.

Story summary
Sanemi realizes that he is falling in love with Giyuu and Yui but is in denial. Sanemi then finds out that Giyuu and Yui are the same person. Giyuu has a mission with Sanemi, obanai and Uzui that will confirm Sanemis feelings for both Yui and Giyuu.

Warning this includes
•Bl ships
•Cross dressing
•Uzui wanting to marry Giyuu

You have been warned
~

✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~

No one's pov

Giyuu woke up to the sound of a yell, not for help but angry? He got out of the futon and peeked out the door to see....Mitsuri and Shinobu both with an angry look on their faces. Giyuu got ready for the day and walked out the door. Shinobu was in the kitchen with Mitsuri, both equally mad but understanding the reasoning for it all. Uzui needed female's to go with him on his mission but didn't want to ask Mitsuri or Shinobu. Eventually the two girls found a solution to it even if it meant Giyuu had to dress like a female again.

With Sanemi

Sanemis pov

I woke up to iguro knocking at the door.
S: What!?
I: Uzui needed help with some mission and asked me, then asked if I could get one more person to come along.
S: What does this have to do with me!?
I: You are that other person.
S: Absolutely not!
I: Obagi?
S: No
I: How about a date with your beloved Yui?

Sanemi froze for a second, face going red then yelled

S: BELOVED!? I BARELY EVEN KNOW "HER"!
I: But you love "her" it's obvious.
S: Ugh! Fine!
I: Good, we leave to the sound estate when you get done.
S: Yeah, yeah!

Sanemi closed the door and went to get ready, once done he walked out his estate signaling Iguro to come on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When they arrived (forgot to mention that after finding out what the mission was about, Mitsuri and Shinobu tagged along to help them get ready for the mission)

M: Ok, I'll do the hair. Shinobu can you do makeup?
Sh: Hai!
M: Ok! Let's do this!

Mitsuri started doing Giyuus hair and once done she pit some accessories in it. Then Mitsuri started on Iguros hair doing the same thing, then repeated it with Sanemis hair. While Mitsuri was doing hair, Shinobu worked on makeup. Shinobu applied eyeshadow, lipstick, and some blush to make the three males look more like females.

Half an hour later

M: Done!
Sh: Hai! They look good! What do you think Uzui-san?

Uzui was thinking that Giyuu looked good as a female and was considering marrying Giyuu.

Sh: Uzui-san?
U: They look flamboyant!
M: Glad you think so!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~

Sorry about the short chapter. I am tired, and motivationless right now. Next chapter will be longer. Hope you enjoyed.

It's 7:21 pm 😐

Bye

Word count: 517