Getting to know Sanemi

So this will be in Giyuu's POV until said otherwise
Bold=thinking
Underlined=talking
I realized that I put the talking as underlined instead of italic so my mistake. On to the story
~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~
Giyuu's POV
I woke up in the love estate, suddenly all the memories from last night hit me like a wave. I got up from the futon to see Mitsuri-nii and kocho not in their futons, I walked out of the room to see them in the kitchen eating breakfast.
Mitsuri: Morning Tomioka!
Shinobu: Ara ara~ morning Tomioka-san. Come eat.
I sat down across from Mitsuri-nii and kocho, then started eating. When we were done, they started getting me ready for the date the set for me and Shinazugawa-san. When they were done getting me ready, we went out side and we were walking to the place where Shinazugawa-san was to meet us.
(They found a way to stuff the top of the uniform so it looks like Giyuu had a chest)
Sanemi's POV
I had just got done getting ready for the day when I remembered that Mitsuri and Shinobu wanted me to meet a friend of theirs for a "date" I wonder who this friend of theirs is someone that they met in the past or what?
I arrived to see a woman with dark hair and blue eyes, she's... beautiful, she looks like that that full himself snob Tomioka but as a girl version. I wonder what her name is?
: Shinazugawa! This is our friend we told you about! She said waving her hands in front of yui(Giyuu's girl name)
:Hai! This is Yui she has been a demon slayer for a while now.
🍃: And how come I never seen her around?
🦋: Ara ara~ Yui can you answer?
🌊: I am a Kinoto rank....and I work at a different branch of the corp's. Giyuu said in a low tone using his female voice that he practiced with the girls.
: Well we should probably get going we were going to go eat with Rengoku and Uzui. Sayonara, Yui! Sayonara, Shinazugawa!
🦋: Sayonara, Yui and Shinazugawa!
🌊: Uhm...Sayonara, Mitsuri-san and Shinobu-chan! Yelled Yui in the direction of the two female's leaving.
:Uhm- nice to meet you Shinazugawa-san....
🍃: Nice to meet you too... I guess (he whispered the last part not trying to seem mean)
🌊: I- uhm shall we go in?
🍃: Yea.
The two walked in and got the table that Mitsuri had reserved for them. They sat down after about two minutes a waitress came to the table to get their orders.
Waitress(Ayumi): What can I get you guys to drink?
🌊: I'll have a (you can do whatever drinks you want them to have I have no ideas for the drinks)
Waitress(Ayumi): Ok and you sir?
🍃: I'll have.....
Waitress(Ayumi): Ok, I'll be back with your drink's and for you food order shortly.
She walked off leaving the two they talked until their drink's arrived. Once they got their drink's, they ordered their food and talked till their food arrived.
Short author's note Ayumi is a oc that will be in the story.
Waitress(Ayumi): Here's your food! If you need anything else I will be around.
Yui ordered salmon daikon, Sanemi got ohagi.
After they finished eating, payed they were walking towards a building that Sanemi didn't know of (the love estate) Yui knocked on the door and Mitsuri peeked her head out seeing Giyuu and Sanemi.
: Oh! Konnichiwa, Yui and  Shinazugawa! Come in Yui, Shinobu and I are having a sleepover I was going to send my crow to come get you but you're already here!
🌊: Oh, uhm....ok.
.....
🌊: Sayonara,... Shinazugawa-san
🍃: Sayonara, Yui.
With that Giyuu went into the estate and Sanemi went back to his estate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~~☆~~✿~
Well that's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will not be a chapter so you can skip if you want it will just explain who Ayumi is and what Giyuu learned about Sanemi as Yui and what Sanemi learned about Yui including their relationship compatibility and likeliness of that relationship.
Sayonara!
Word count: 703