Part l

Y/n P.O.V

I sat in the school yard drawing in my sketch book. There's a character from a book I love called "The labyrinth," his name is Jareth the goblin king, and he's very attractive.

There was a football game going on, but I didn't want to be part of it, so I sat out back behind the school.

A breeze flew by my face and an owl was heard in the distance. While I wasn't paying attention a leaf hit me in the face right in my mouth.

"Bleh-" I spat out the leaf that left a tangy dirt taste in my mouth, then got up and packed my bag to go home.

Jareth P.O.V

I glided in the wind following this boy I found days before. I can't for the life of me figure out why, but I had taken a liking to him.

I got to his house a few minutes before him and sat in the window looking into his room filled with stuffed animals and collector figures. Eventually he made it to his room and sat at his desk with his book in hand.

"Hoo" I said through the window.

"Hey little guy!" Y/n said opening the window.

A loud cry came from down the hall and Y/N ran off leaving the window open.

I quickly transformed and glanced around the room. I'm a curious fellow and want to know more about him. I lift the book off his desk and read the title "Labyrinth... Heh, he's a fan" I chuckle to myself.

I gently place the book back down and continue looking around. I suddenly hear my name from down the hall "I bet the goblin king would be happier with you, Toby!" Y/N yells while entering his room and slamming the door shut.

I watch him slide down the door still facing it. I could've taken this opportunity to turn back, but he would notice so either way I'd get caught.

"I bet I would be" I said walking over to him crouching to get at his level, "The labyrinth can always use another goblin."

He turned his head in disbelief making instant eye contact with me. The tears that built up in his eyes made them glow in the moonlight. "I've taken a notice to your liking of me. I'm flattered darling"

"No freaking way..." Y/n mumbled. His voice sounded so much better from up close.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lol sorry for the cliff hanger