Part II

Jareth P.O.V

"What are you doing in my room- this must be a dream, Go away!" Y/N yelled genuinely scared

"You're right, this is a dream. I'm not actually real" I said as I back away while transforming to an owl again and flying off. I had to make him believe he was dreaming so I didn't do anything stupid.

Y/N P.O.V
I jumped up from in bed. Heavy breaths came from my mouth as I tried to recall what happened. There was no way I was dreaming. It's 5:08- but there was a clock in there.

"IT WAS REAL!! HOLY SHIT ITS REAL"
But how did I end up in my bed I was just at my door- he must have put me here.

I got out of bed. Still wearing the outfit I was wearing before I appeared in bed and ran out the door of my house. My parents were home so I didn't have to worry about Toby.

I ran to the park with my leather satchel sitting over my shoulder. "SARAH! SARAH YOU WILL NEVER BE-" before I finished my sentence I noticed her
Laughing with someone.

I got close enough to hear what they were saying and they where laughing about me... oh. I walked back to the swing set and pulled out my book.

Everyone thinks I'm weird because I believe in the goblin king. I sat there reading until I heard a owl on top of the swings.

Jareth P.O.V

I sat on a bar above the swim Y/N was on. He seemed upset and I think I know why.
I transformed into my human side and jumped down onto the ground.

"You alright?" I asked trying to sound calm but not so calm I sound soft. Y'know?

"I wanna go home... but I can't because my step mother will know something is wrong and that won't end well!" He sniffled in between his sentences.

I must say I'm not the soft type who's heart turns to mush in front of someone they like. Hell I'm not the type of person to like someone. But this was different. I don't know why, but I've taken a liking to him

"You find me interesting, don't you? I saw all the figures and books you have on me."

"I always found you cool. And kind of attractive, but that's weird because you're of even human"

"Why don't you come see my labyrinth. Stay in the castle until you feel it's been long enough for you to go home without anyone suspecting anything?" I offered slightly hoping he would say no, but also wanting him to say yes.

Y/N P.O.V

"Y-You're joking. There's no way someone like you would invite someone like me to the castle"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you taking the offer or not. You have 5 second before I leave." He snarled

"Okay jeez. I'll go. I've always been curious what it's like th-" before I could finish my sentence I was dragged through a portal and sat on a chair.

I looked around the stone made building filled with these... creatures?