Pt VI

A/N: Jareth has little owl wings under his shirts in this story Smoking and slight smut warning

Y/N P.O.V

Jareth has been nervous all day. Well, not nervous, but acting strange. I didn't find out why until later this afternoon when he got down on one knee, somehow without ripping those really tight pants, and asked me a question I wasn't expecting.

"Y/n, I know we haven't known each other long, but what I have with you feels like no other. I want this to last forever. Y/N will you marry me and forever be my king who stands by my side no matter what?"

I didn't know how to react. I felt kind of exited but also nervous. What if it doesn't go well. No screw it. I'm gonna marry the goblin king.

"Jareth, I'd love to." I said behind my hand that I had placed over my mouth. I'm the blink of an eye Jareth stood up and hugged me close. This was such an odd feeling. This is my king, I'm his king. Jareth pulled away from the hug and slid a shiny silver ring over my finger.

"You like it love? It's a bit messed up but I made it myself!" He said smiling ear to ear

"That only makes it better" I giggled, cupping his face in my hands, kissing him deeply. It wasn't a passionate kiss, or a simple peck, but it was deep and loving. His arms sat gently around my waist, as I pulled away.

"Jareth, Sir," A goblin came running forward, "there's a problem going on in the city and we need your help!"

"Can't you see I'm busy, How bad is the problem?" Jareth asked, obviously annoyed.

"Houses are catching fire and everyone is panicking!" He shouted out of breath.

"I'll be there as soon as I can. Now shoo!" He demanded.

"Go on love, I'll be seeing you later tonight anyways." I giggled flirtatiously. He gave me another peck on the lips and ran off to fix whatever the hell happened.

"Then there was one." I sighed, looking over the wooden dock into the water. I pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my back pocket, that I had hid from Jareth. I grabbed one out and lit it between my lips, taking a puff of it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy about being engaged to Jareth, but now my mind was racing. I've seen how other marriages go, what if ours goes downhill as well. God I'm terrified, but also excited.

I though about the things I had said only a few minutes ago. Then it hit me. HOLY SHITE I INVITED HIM TO HAVE SEX WITH ME. I could feel my face getting hot, and my breathing heavier. I hopped up in down on the dock, slightly excited but also nervous.

I took a drag from the cigarette as my mind started thinking of all the things that could happen tonight. I've seen the size of him, god knows what he can do to me with that...thing.

Time seemed to pass slower, as it always does when I'm waiting in something. I left the dock and went into the city to see if everyone was alive still or not.

I entered the doorway, only to see a couple houses burnt to the ground, and trees turned into dust. There was something else there that I saw that shocked me. The goblins that lost their homes were invited into others houses until their place was back up, and a group of the creatures were re planting trees.

I hurried over to one goblin you was left alone to carry a tree. I helped him lift it up and hold it in place while dirt was piled up in the hole.
Tw: kys said ahead
"Thank you. Say, that's a shiny ring there. Where did you get it?" The guy asked

"Oh uh, Jareth." I responded hesitantly

"Why would he give you something like that? What would it take for me to have it?" He asked

"You to kill yourself. I ain't giving this away." I patted his head and walked away, to see if anyone else needs help. A few goblins were setting a structure to a new house already, and they were having trouble holding the frame still to nail it in place.

I bent over to help them nail the wood in place and had the other goblins hold the frame. It didn't take long for me to feel a gentle yet powerful hand on my back. I jumped a bit in shock and look behind me to see Jareth. I stood up still facing the way I was, he wrapped an arm around my torso and got closer to my body.

"Jareth, I'm in the middle of something,what are you doing?" I asked

"Hopefully, you, soon." He giggled, kissing my neck gently before disappearing into thin air. I stood where I was left, in shock of what he said. I can't believe a man who took me from my own world turns me on.

"Hey, I might be back in a bit if any of you need help, but I'm gonna head out! Bye!!" I said quickly running off outside of the city. I got out of the city gates only to not know where the hell to go.

"JARETH!! HEY, IM LOST" I shouted, within seconds, he appeared. Before I saw him he kissed me deeply, lovingly, and passionately. I opened my eyes a bit to see us back in our room? What the fuck.

"I've been waiting for you all day love" he whispered onto my ear, causing shivers to run down my back. I didn't know what to say, this is only the third time I've been in this situation, so I'm no pro at what to do. I grabbed his face somewhat harshly and made out with him, exchanging saliva, eating his face, whatever you want to call it.

I pushed him back on the bed, dominating him in the mouth. I felt so powerful in this moment it turned me on so much to see him be this submissive.

(Yes I know I have problems. You don't have to tell me)

His hand made its way up the back of my shirt, he slid it over my head showing my torso. He went down to my pants, but broke the kiss to ask if it was okay.
(Always ask for consent. It is very sexy when you have permission)

I allowed his hand down my pants, and my underwear, he practically fingered me while we were making out. I slid his clothes off, he changed his pants so it was easier to get them off than the leggings. I started loosing the control I had over Jareth when we were both fully undressed.

This is where I die. I thought to myself over and over again. I was then flipped on my back, legs up in on Jareths shoulders. I was now the submissive one.

And the rest of this I will leave it up to you. Spare your poor virgin eyes.

———————————
A/N: if you do want to read x male reader smut of Jareth, I have a one shot book of it so check it out!