Part III

Y/N p.o.v

I look around at these goblins who look like little scabs you would get after scraping your elbow. I went to say something but I was swiftly forced onto a chair.

I look at where I was placed. it was the kings throne. A stone seat with a sheet placed over it. It was odd, but kind of comfortable.

"I've searched far too long trying to find a Queen to rule the goblins with me, but I've failed oh so many times. Women after women, left my labyrinth, leaving me to be lonely again-"

"But I'm not a wo-"

"I'm not done. I don't know how but I have managed to take a liking to you. I've followed you for a few days and notice you have taken a liking to me as well. The figures in your room, the posters in your walls, and the books you keep. I've seen your drawings as well. I have an offer, I'll give you time to think about it, but if denied you will forget anything ever happened and will continue to find me fictional."

"What's the offer?" I asked quite curious, but also scared at the same time.

"If you love me, listen to me, do as I say, then I will be your slave Y/N."

"What do you mean by slave? Like a love slave?"

"It can mean anything you want. You can rule this goblin world with me, be the greatest king the Labyrinth has seen. Just let me rule you."

"And if I deny this offer of yours?"

"You will forget I ever existed. You will go back to being that boy who would get called weird for finding fictional men attractive. Back to your boring life. Now, what do you say, be my king?"

"Is this some sort of proposal. If I take this offer does that make me your boyfriend or something?"

"It can mean what ever you want it to mean. 20 questions is over yes or no?"

'Eh screw it, I have nothing better to do' I thought to myself. No way I'm actually about to take this offer.

"I'll do it." The words slipped out of my mouth quicker than I was able to process them.

Jareth P.O.V

"I'll do it" Y/N responded.

Part of me was shocked, but the rest knew he would take it.

"Really? So you accept that by taking this offer you will be a king and rule the goblins, goblin city, and all of the labyrinth?"

"And you will be my slave as long as I love you, and do as you say" Y/N added "Ill do it."

Something in me felt off, after a countless years of searching for a queen I have found my self with a king, how?

"Jareth?"

"Hm?"

"Come here"

"Why?"

"Just do it"

I stepped closer to him, he was still sat on my throne.

"What do you want-?" Quickly taken by surprise he grabbed me by the ruffles on my shirt and our lips connected. It was a sudden action, but it didn't startle me as much as it would usually.

It was only for a second, but it was the best thing I've felt in a while. Am I really going all soft for this boy? Yes, yes I am. His lips tasted so sweet.

The second he pulled away we made eye contact. I stared in disbelief. It felt like I was in some sort of fan fiction written by a nerdy teenage boy. (Okay damn- no need to go there Jareth)

His eyes looked so innocent, like he didn't know what he had just done. I felt a smile appear on my face and I saw one on his.

I went in for more, I couldn't help myself, I've never felt like this. The kiss was cut short by me seeing a group of goblins staring out the corner of my eye.

"What do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed

"We are so sorry sir, we didn't know you were busy!" They all scrambled off leaving me and Y/N alone again.

"Why don't I give you a tour of the castle, hm?"