TRY

Minji and Aera reached their home and the child immediately run to her room to play with her doll house. 

Minji sat in the living room rubbing her forehead. How she lied to her Angel that her father will come to her soon and that she herself don't know if she will allow him to meet Aera or not. 

Once again she felt in misery and prayed internally that he won't come to her or her Angel unless media comes to cool down. 

She don't know if she could believe or not but dating rumor did Minji felt hurt too somewhere. She sure didn't want to feel but can she control her feelings no? 

Anyways she started working on her laptop to distract herself. She worked till her daughter came wearing her frock with opened chain and wearing make-ups messily. 

Minji noticed and frowned but wanted to laugh to how mess her Angel were looking. "What you do Angel hmm?"

"Mommy yhou awer nhot angwery?" Aera asked in small voice standing close to her mother.

"No Baby but where do you got this make-ups.?" Minji asked now making Aera sit in her lap. 

"I twook fwrom yhour rhoom." Aera again said fidgeting her fingers. Minji kissed her cheek in her cuteness.

"Why?" Minji asked carefully to not make her Angel cry. "Sworry Mommy I dhid thwis thoo lwook pweety lwike thwe gwirl dhwancing whith Dadda." Minji sigh at Aera statement she might have watched that Taehyung performing with the child in her Tab. 

While Aera started sobbing quietly "Bwut it'sh nwot rewmoving , plwease Mommy mwake meh clwean." Now in full cry. "No, No Angel don't cry I'll make you clean hmm." Minji carresed her daughter back who now sniffing. 

"Aera you don't need make up to look pretty hmm you are naturally beautiful and pretty. Hmm." Who nodded at her mommy seeing the actions and word to not repeat and she surely will not do.  

"Now let's go to take bath with Mommy hmm will play to clean each other and learn about body parts too. hmm?" Minji said lighting up her daughter mood and Aera immediately smiled as it's her favorite time to spend with Mommy while playing and learning.

"YAYY" Aera said hugging her Mommy and then She carried her in arms. 

Whereas Taehyung landed on Daegu and soon left for his parent's house. He took Yeontan in his arms and fan where screaming his names and excited to see him here all of sudden.

According to rumor Jennie too landed in New York as she updated on her social media. So fans thought Taehyung would be there but the contradictions keep them wrong and some true fans were appealing to not increase this rumor more cause it's baseless. Both company are silent not making any statement in this rumor which wise people made their mind it's all baseless. Now being in Daegu of Taehyung which is to meet his parents. 

Taehyung came to his house and his parents greeted him happily. He too told the events happened and his parents supported him to make up with their daughter in law. 

Cause according Taehyung's mom Minji is a real women who is strong enough to cop up with the situation which Taehyung did to him. And she not only live by herself but adopted the child which was left , she felt very proud on her. Taehyung struggling with her trust was sure worth it and his mom purely supported Minji.

"Mom I hope this time, I won't mess." Taehyung said laying in his mom's lap and she caressed his son hair.

"Son, don't worry just first make them feel loved and both really need you." His Mom said and Taehyung hummed thinking of first what to do. 

NEXT MORNING 

Minji did her morning routine and got ready for her office as her CEO was with her husband in vacation. So as a CO-CEO she took the responsibility.  

Da-hee too came on time and made Minji breakfast even if she want to reject she can't cause of her emo glaring. "You have to take care of your health Minji so that you could do hold the responsibilities." Da-hee said to Minji like a mother do and Minji really felt glad that somewhere in world she found Da-hee. As she is assure with Aera.

"I'll be leaving emo and let Aera sleep till whatever time she want as she might have exhausted from journey and all." Minji said while wearing her shoes and Da-hee nodded. 

After that Da-hee made lunch for Aera as it was already time and after completing she made her way to Minji's room to woke her up. As it might be not good for the child to skip breakfast.

"Aera Bub wake up, you have to eat something then you can sleep." Aera cutely woke up listening to her nanny voice after four days.

"Emo I'm hunwery." Da-hee took her in arms chuckling after freshening up she took her to dinning area to feed the child. 

"M-mommy?" Aera asked while munching the food. 

"She is in office doing work. So that Aera can buy lot's of toys and doll house." Da-hee said doing actions too to make the small child understood without making her sad due to absence of her Mother. Aera being smart girl understood too.

"I will tooh bhuy mommy pweety pweety dhress whhen I bighh girlh." Aera said to her emo which surely made her heart swell in pride how beautifully Minji's daughter is growing up.

So Da-hee once again made Aera speak same line and she secretly recorded sending to Minji cause why not she deserve it. 

Then after that they played and learned in between when  bell rang of the house which made Da-hee confuse as no one come in this time usually.

So she checked from the security camera and made Aera settled to the room playing with her doll house. 

She made her way downstairs seeing a young man with a packet which seem no harm to her. So she opened the door seeing so ethereal young looking man.

"Hello. Can I meet Minji. I'm Kim Taehyung." 

( DO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED AND SHARE YOUR REVIEWS TOO )