UNITE

The whole family was doing their breakfast which means Taehyung , Aera and Minji. 

"How about we let Aera meet her grandparents?" Taehyung decided to ask Minji first so he did.

"Yes why not, I already am too ashamed but will apologize, hope they will accept me." Minji said worried while feeding Aera her smooth oat meal. While the child were looking at her parents with doe eyes. 

"Don't worry Min, they already are too proud of you." Taehyung said holding her hands which made Minji flustered in nick name.

"Gwandparents?"Aera asked her parents curiously. "Your Halmoni and Halboji, you gonna meet them." Minji said as Aera's breakfast was done. 

"YAYY." Aera said throwing her arms in air. Both parents chuckle at their daughter cuteness. 

"Can you make Aera wear warm clothes? While I'll call Emo to not come today after all it's new year." Taehyung nodded at Minji taking Aera with him.

Minji informed Da-Hee everything to her Emo and she was very happy for her Minji. They talked and informed her to not come till she inform herself after all she deserve holiday too.   

Minji transfer Da-Hee salary with a bonus as a new year gift. She also got ready to visit Tae's Parents house. 

She was nervous but being with Taehyung made her confident too. Whole family was ready to go but Minji felt someone was following them but when she turned back no one was there so she shrugged and sat on the car with Aera on her lap. 

"LWET'S GOH TOOH HWALMONI HWALBOJI." Aera said screaming excitedly which Taehyung kissed her cheek and then her wife too which Minji slap to not infront of their child. But he just shrugged high fiving with her daughter.

They reached his house and Taehyung made a plan to surprise his parents by coming out of nowhere. So Minji and Aera hide behind the bushes to surprise her mother cause she will open the gate it was obvious as a habit of his mother.

Taehyung ringed his door bell and after a minute his mother opened the gate.

"Where were you Tae? You said you will come?" His mother asked interrogating him.

"Mom I slept outside Minji's house as she kick me out." Taehyung said faking his sadness. 

Her mother was upset and Minji frowned too, how much cruel he is making her infront of her mother-in-law. But the next made Minji guilty as well as glad too.

"But you only created the mess now handle the consequences." His Mom said making him understand which Taehyung felt so glad to guide him in right path was his mother from the start.

"You should take my side mom not her." Taehyung said in whining tone. 

"No for now I'm on Minji's side she is making you learn your lesson in right way." His mom said and soon his dad too came as what taking them so time to enter house. 

"What you both taking so much time-" His Dad was about to finish when Aera went to her Dadda which he signal to come. 

"DADDA" Aera said hugging his leg and soon Minji too came out slowly. 

Both Taehyung parents were stunned by the scene but soon was engulfed in a hug by Tae's Mom. 

"Making fool of parents huh? young man?" Taehyung Mom hit his son arm who fake whined.

"Don'th bweat my Dadda hwalmoni." Aera said cutely not understanding it was all fun.

"No sweet I was just faked slap your dadda," His mom said cutely to her and look at Minji smiling. 

"I'm so happy that you forgive Tae." Minji denied and said "I'm sorry M--mom for troubles I created so far. Sorry dad." Minji apologized bowing fully. Taehyung wanted her stop but Aera was in his arm making him stop. 

But his Mom and Dad hug Minji lovingly. "No daughter I'm very proud to have you in our family. He deserved that punishment too. You being so brave lady making yourself stand on your own decision as well as taking responsibility of this child is a very brave and we are so proud of you."

Taehyung's Father said hugging her like he do with his younger daughter. "T-Thank You Dad." Minji said slight tears in her eyes.  His parents smiled at her.

"Is the small baby wants to come to her Halboji." Taehyung Dad said in cute voice which made everyone laugh. Aera looked at his Dadda then her Mommy they both nodded she moved in his arm.

"Aiggoo let's go we will eat tasty food of your Halmoni. Let's go yay." Making Aera giggle seeing her Halboji doing funny gestures.

The whole family was laughing and Tae's Mother felt her family getting completed.

Minji meet Yeontan too and he liked her mom at first sight only. "This is why your fans want to be Tannie's  mom as he is so cute." Minji said patting the fluff pet.

"Aniyo, because of his dad." Taehyung said putting up her clothes in his room and Aera playing with his Halboji and Halmoni.

"Shut up you being too much of yourself." Minji said rolling her eyes and smiling secretly looking at Yeontan.

"But who can resist Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said now hugging her wife from back.

"Yeah whatever but where we are going now?" She said looking at Taehyung outfit as he is going out or something.

"We are going to Amusement park and then have family dinner date." Taehyung said pecking her cheeks. "Your parents?" Taehyung chuckled at her Minji thoughtful nature.

"They want to spend 'us' time together here and soon I'll be joining company as my vacation are getting over. As you wasted making me wait for so long since I came Daegu." Taehyung said pouting which made Minji chuckled.

"Okay Okay let's not spoil our mood talking about past." Tae nodded and went down informing their parents they are going . His parents bid goodbye to them and Aera got excited to go listening to park.

They enjoyed whole rides except for dangerous one as Aera was with them. Aera enjoyed a lot with her parents. They again went on expensive restaurant so that Tae can take his mask off freely. 

But someone was secretly capturing their moments everywhere the happy family went.

( DO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED AND SHARE YOUR REVIEWS TOO. )