PERFECT

It has been Eight months when Minji and Taehyung were in peace busy in their peaceful life. Aera started going to play school as their parents work. 

Yeontan which was soul of Taehyung passed away in his last surgery. It was hard for Taehyung to recover from the loss but after knowing Minji pregnant they believed Tannie soul might be reborn in human form this time.

They decided the wedding on there Fourth Wedding Anniversary function. The most beautiful event will take place in Gyeongbokgung Palace. All media reporters were invited and from foreign countries too.

The Fans too started accepting their relationship though not everyone but as old saying Lotus still blooms in dirt water too. 

Aera became very mature child and got happy too when she will get siblings just like Peppa got George. Though Minji is pregnant with twins for first time she sure was scared but his one and only husband was throughout with her every stage to give strength, support, assurance, faith and protectively that nothing to be scared when they are beside each other. 

The others were happy but Taehyung concerned was constant for wedding if he could postpone it. But Minji boldly said 'even if it's her last stage of pregnancy she want to do this marriage.' 

As today was a very big event for whole K-Pop industry it's huge deal for them that BTS first member is getting married and now only Six members are left bachelors. Though some Taehyung bias Army were sad but with more happiness that their TaeTae is going to live with his love of life even though he was doing from way longer since the day he started living with Minji.

But for fans and media it's still new and it sure will be like this big event whenever a member of BTS will marry.

Da-Hee came as bride mother because now Minji's side no relative left either dead or in Jail. She was sad as who gonna take roles from her side but Da-hee assured to be her guardian from Minji's side. Which sure made Minji happy. Aera too accompany her Mother side to guide her till they reach to her father side.

Minji sure was nervous as if it's for first time but her Angel , Da-Hee and the unborn children sure give a lot strength to her. 

"Let's go Minji, it's time." Da-Hee stated holding her arms and Aera too came beside her mother holding her hands.

" Da-Hee stated holding her arms and Aera too came beside her mother holding her hands

Aera'look...

Taehyung's look

Taehyung's look...

Minji's look... Imagine as having bump too..

The palace where event happened

Everywhere flashes of cameras and videography was taken as soon as Minji entered. Taehyung too look at her Two Loves looking ethereal.

Aera walking confidently and Minji being shy holding Da-Hee hands. They reached where Taehyung was he gently held Minji's hand everything would be fine. 

The priest started the ritual and Minji can't do fully bow due to her pregnancy so Taehyung was doing for her too. She was slightly bowing and Taehyung fully with steps with every vow. 

The rituals were done as lastly they seal their final vow with a little bit of gourd grown wine which Taehyung accepted from Da-Hee. As a ritual which is offered by bride's mother and Da-Hee as a representative of her mother did. Minji was glad so many people was around her to make her feel protected. 

Then their Taehyung's parents came blessing them and many congratulated them. The food arrangements were their for media , stars , famous celebrities and many more idols.

Taehyung constantly want to stay beside Minji but his friends drag him to talk. But Minji assured that she has his mom and Da-hee too constantly taking care of her. Taehyung with that was assure Aera too stayed beside his Mommy. 

Minji was patting Aera's head as she was laying in her lap asking full consent from her Mommy uncomfortableness. 

"What happened Angel? You look down?" Minji said looking down at Aera.  

"Mommy it's justh I'm tired." Aera said yawning. Yes Aera now speak clear word when she started going to her play school.

"But you do know that if something bothering you can share with me." Minji said caressing her soft hair. 

Aera lone tear slipped and Minji made worried. "Aera come here." Minji said side hugging her Angel who was clinged to her arm.

"Mommy if you forgeth me someday and hateh me then what I will do without youh?" Aera said in between her sniffing.

"Don't ever think of this rubbish thoughts Aera. YOU are my sole who completes me fully and you know that when human body got removed by essential organs the body die?" Minji asked and Aera nodded quickly.

"Like that Aera is Mommy's body organ and if you get removed from my life then I'll die. Do think that I'll kill myself by forgetting or hating you?" Aera quickly hugged her Mommy chest which made Minji chuckled.

Aera felt too loved by her mother and made her confident that she will be beside her no mater what.

"You were the best thing happened in my life after your father. So never bring these thoughts in your mind because you know baby for every confusion you made me clear my view with just by your one smile. You lead me to your father and when no one was with mommy YOU were their to give me strength made me feel loved and made me feel important too. I Love you so so much Angel." Minji said kissing her daughter head who was sobbing mess.

"Sorry Mommy tooh doubth on you." Minji denied and kissed her daughter lovingly. 

Taehyung watched the scene from afar and felt so complete seeing his perfect happy family.

( DO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED AND SHARE YOUR REVIEWS TOO )