RESOLVE

They sat beside each other but Minji made some distance between them which Taehyung sure didn't liked. 

"Minji why you pushing me away. When I know you want to give me chance." Taehyung started with a soft tone. 

"Y-You always push me now I wanted to do this to you." Minji stated staring at Taehyung. 

"Done with your revenge then?" Taehyung asked in serious.

"Sorry Minji , I'm seriously Sorry for making you push away from me. It always hurt here." Taehyung said pointing at his heart.

"I Know Minji the times were you needed me most, I was not their for you. But this time as I said Swearing me on my life I will never neither YOU nor Aera, I won't push any of you." Taehyung said desperately while trying to hold her hand. 

"But what about your Jennie you love her don't you?" Minji said in small voice.

"WHAT?" Taehyung shouted looking at Minji in disbelief.

"Come to my room it's sound proof your shouting will make Aera woke up." Minji said getting up and Taehyung in rage follow her.

Minji closed her door and Taehyung stare her darkly.

"What do you mean by earlier statement you said Minji." Taehyung said in his deep voice.

"You and her dating humor is still not dying it means that you both have something in between." Minji said clearly.

"I was okay with your dating but don't you dare Kim Taehyung to make my Aera snatch away from me." Minji said in warning tone.

"Are you in your mind MINJI." Taehyung said in annoyed tone. "You believe that I will snatch Aera away from you and on top of that love Jennie?" He asked in disbelief.

"Who knows maybe I was fool to feel for you till now but you might have move on from this all things might be to take Aera away from me." Minji said not looking in his eyes.

"Then look at me and repeat all these sentence you said just now." Taehyung said coming close to her. She hesitated first and look at him. Sure both heart beat was beating rapidly. 

"I-I still can't get o-over from you and you l-love Jennie-" She was cut off by Taehyung placing his lips on her. Minji was numbed for a second when she slowly moved her lips with him. It was slow longing but a lot of love was their.

They gasped for air still close to each other foreheads attach to each other. Minji's lone tear escape from her eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me Kim Taehyung?" Minji said in small voice looking down on floor.

Taehyung wipe the tear and made her look up by chin. "Cause I Love Only Kim Minji." With that he again kissed her passionately and moments later they detached each other. 

"Then all news flashing?" Taehyung chuckled at her wife and pecking her he said.

"It's all rumor and I soon going to announce my small family to the world. Then no worries we have to face. hmm." Taehyung said kissing her.

"E-enough Tae. You seem some obsessed guy with my lips." Minji said pushing him but he capture her in his arm.

"But where is lie though after Three freaking years just for a small misunderstanding I miss this every time." Taehyung said again kissing her which made Minji goes heart blast and then clock strike Midnight. 

New year, they detached from each other looking with love.

"Happy New Year Love." He said looking at her. She too copied him. "Happy New Year Tae."

"I love you." This time Taehyung said holding her hands kissing her ring finger which was still there. Minji did same "I love you too."  

"Let's have lot's of children." Taehyung said smirking and Minji too repeated not knowing what she spoke. "Let's have lot's of child-" But then she hit him harshly in his arm.

"WHAT THE HELL TAE." Minji said blushing mess. "My Wife is so beautiful and we should give Aera lot's of sibling." 

"Shut up." She said looking everywhere but him. He was chuckling at her cute behavior.  

"Kim Minji you yourself know how beautiful you look." Taehyung said again in deep voice and capturing her with his arms nearby wall. 

"Hmm" Taehyung asked tilting his head towards her which sure the poor girl was blushing mess.  "What u doing Tae," Minji said looking at Tae.

"What you are thinking Minji." Taehyung said eyeing her whole face. "How I badly want to ruin you that what we both are thinking right?" He said in his deep voice which sure made Minji flip her heart upside and downside.

"Taehyung." Minji said merely whispering. "Yes princess." Taehyung said kissing her collar bone. 

"Don't tempt me." Minji said warning me and Taehyung chuckled. "Then what's stopping you.??" Taehyung said smirking. "Are we doing right?" Minji asked in small voice as insecurity take in her. 

"Minji we are still married nothing is wrong. If you want this then only it will happen. Okay no need to pressurize yourself. Hmm." Taehyung said cupping her face in his hands. 

"I want this Taehyung." Minji said looking at him as Taehyung gain confidence her.

"Getting Bold are we?" Taehyung said smirking. Minji was blushing very madly.

( BOLD CHAPTER NEXT ONE.)

( DO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED AND SHARE YOUR REVIEWS TOO )