33

Damien's p.o.v

After the door opened, I rushed inside only to find Gabriella curled up in ball position.

"Gab.." I called, I tried to go near her but she seems scared of something.

I looked at her carefully that's when I noticed her eyes, it's not the same anymore.

It's in the shade of green.... Like Maddie.

I piece it all together from the day Gabriella was nowhere to be found and kairo kicking me out of his own house.

"That asshole.." I whispered.

I went near Gabriella and comforted her before picking her up bridal style.

I whispered to Marcus and her mother to follow me before we all rushed downstairs.

I was close to the door when I saw kairo open it.

"Damien?" He said surprised.

He looked at me before Gabriella, his expression change quickly when he saw that im holding Gabriella.

"Where are you taking her?!" Galit na tanong ni kairo.

Tinignan ko si Gabriella bago ako nag salita.

"It's clearly that you're holding her hostage Kai" wika ko.

" No I'm not, she's my wife Damien. "He retorted.

I scoffed before looking at max who's behind him.

" I don't see any ring or a proof that gab is your wife, she's not Maddie kairo. She's Gabriella" I said

" She is Maddie!, You don't have rights to say that to me! "Kairo angrily shouts

" Hand her to me! "

Naramdaman ko na na nanginginig si gab.

" I'm sorry"bulong ko kay Gabriella bago ko siya binigay kay kairo.

Tinignan ako ni gab with pure disbelief and pitifulness so I looked away avoiding her eyes.

Gabriella screamed and trash around at Kairos hold.

She kept screaming my name till I didn't hear her anymore.

Max's p.o.v

I can't take it anymore... This is to much to take in.

I looked at Damien before walking close to Gabriellas mother and brother.

"Come with me.. once kairo come out of his room he'll kill you both" bulong ko sakanila.

Marcus looked at me before nodding.

Marcus took his mothers hands before walking beside me.

"San mo kami dadalhin?" Tanong ng mama ni Marcus.

"Malayo... Malayo dito at ligtas kayo doon" wika ko.

Isinakay ko sila sa sasakyan ko bago kami pumunta sa lugar kung saan ko palagi nakaka usap si Alia.

Pag dating namin doon, bumaba kami at agad kong hinanap si Alia.

"Alia!" Sigaw ko.

"Alia!!" Sigaw ko ulit.

Sisigaw pa Sana ako pero nakita ko na yon silhouette ni alia.

"Alia, please take them" bulong ko at nag mamaka-awa na ako.

"Why?" Alia asked

"Please I can't take it anymore,... It hunts me every time I see someone innocent that is being killed by kairo please take them!" I begged.

Alia didn't spoke for 10 minutes before I heard a voice of a male.

"Negotiate with him first" the voice of a male said.

"Yes sir"

"Tell me where is the boy first before I'll take them with me away from kairo" Alia said to me.

I looked at her confused before I remember the day kairo bought a boy to someone.

A boy who wore a ragged shirt and has a long greasy hair. He also has burn marks and bruises every where.

Then kairo ordered Damien to take the boy .

" Is the boy you're talking about is the child of riven who went missing when his woman gave birth. "I said

Alia nodded before speaking." Yes, yes it is"

I took a deep breath before speaking the truth" there's a boy that Damien is taking care of, that boy is bought by kairo three months ago. I've seen him once and that's all"

" Damien? Do you know where he lives? "Alia asked.

" Yes, and it's 20 miles from Kairos house"I answered.

Alia nodded before looking at the two.

" Come with me"she ordered.

Marcus looked at me so nodded to follow her. Marcus looked at me one last time before leaving with his mother and Alia.

I got up then rushed to my car.

I drove as fast as I can to damiens house.

As I arrived there, I saw Damien and the boy playing outside.

I got out and called him

"Damien!" I shouted, he looked at me before stepping Infront of the boy

"You need to hear this" I said before he could speak.

I looked at the boy who looked at me with murder in his eyes.

I grab damiens hands before dragging him away from the child.

"Give that child back to riven" I said.

He looked shocked at what said"ibigay ko sakanya? Na wawala kana ba sa ulirat max?" Tanong ni damien.

"Damien, the further you hid the child from riven, the further Gabriella suffers!. That child is our hope to save Gabriella from Kairos grasp, Gabriella needs us Damien. Gabriella needs our help!" I exclaimed.

"Pano mo nasabi na hina hanap ni riven yon bata?" Tanong niya ulit

"Are you fucking serious?!, That child parents is riven dawn!, Any moment riven will kill you or us if he wants it to!" I shouted"that child you're taking care of is the missing son of riven, if you further go down to the bottom of this. There's a report of baby switched at the hospital his wife gave birth to, and apparently he has the child of someone out there and he still doesn't know it. Logan found out about this when one of the twins that once took care of rivens wife told the truth to Logan that the boy they're taking care of is not the real son of riven."I stopped talking.

"how can you be so sure that this is his child? "He asked nervously.

" I don't know either, maybe if logan got the child he'll do a paternity test if it's really his child. " I scoffed.

" Then what will happen to the boy they have right now? "He asked again.

" You keep asking questions to questions!, Of course, they'll find it's true parents."I answered.

Damien nodded before looking at the boy.

" Ezekiel still doesn't know how to speak... He is still scared of people, he once attack the maid who came to give him lunch. He is not use to people, when I took him to the hospital for a check up, my thoughts is confirmed that he is been abused and forced to starve. He's been through a lot so i isolated him here far away from society. " Damien sadly said.

To be continued....