authors note

I'm sorry for the always late update, my phone got recently taken and I'm always busy on my school works and there's an up coming prom in my school that's why I'm busy always but whenever I have free time I'll try to update as much as I can.

For now......

Please enjoy reading ADDICTED TO YOU because once addicted to you ended I'll start uploading the chapters of bound to be crazy inlove.

Once again enjoy and I'm sorry for the late upload have a good night/day/afternoon dear readers.

Beyond the pleasureBy Jackylyn

Beyond the pleasure
By Jackylyn

O

wen Gabriel Velasquez, a man with a playful personality, he enjoys making his airplane designs comes to real life. His resent project was given to zhyrine to test drive it.

that's when the two first meet, Owen sees zhyrine as an amazing woman with a talent. Meanwhile zhyrine sees Owen as a annoying bug.

people around them picture them as a black cat and a golden retriever couple. Every day, Owen would go to zhyrines place to bring fresh flowers and snacks. If zhyrine is not in her place or if she is in different state. Owen would camp outside her home just to wait for her to come back home.

He would not let zhyrine go out to party's that has males, in Owen minds zhyrine is like a cherry on a ice cream to men.

He would hide or disguise his self so that zhyrine won't notice him guarding her while she's out enjoying her night.