CHAPTER 3 / PLAN

Y/n pov

I checked my wrist watch and it shows 8:25 am. We still have 5 minutes left for class . We both went inside the class and mimi waved at us . We wave back and join her . We both placed our bags on our seats and I hug her .

" hey mimi , how have you been ?" I gushed

" I've been doing well y/niee !!! How about you ?" She beamed at me .

" things are going well mimi. You look so cute today ." I complimented her. 

" I'm also here guys " wooshik come forward to hug mimi as well .

" by the way , Did you guys finished the assignments ?" I asked .

" of course " both said at the same time .

" as expected from you both toppers " I rolled my eyes on them playfully . Mimi flipped her hair dramatically and wooshik flipped his invisible hair too . I laughed . I'm not topper like him , I'm just an average student I hate to be a bookworm.  I used to be a topper but now I'm not . I chuckled bitterly.

" by the way ,  I heard that mimi you need a job. " I asked her . The smile of her face started to fade away . Her face looks pale . But she grin in pain.

" yeah , actually I want a high paying job because my mom is sick as you guys already know . " we both nodded . Our class want to help her but we can't.  She's self - respectful. I'm fortunate to have these type of classmates who have not any kind of jealousy and attitude.  They're always ready to help each other . Mimi's father was a famous businessman but his business partners cheated on him and he lost everything . After a week of being bankcrupt he hanged himself on the Fan . Since that day mimi is striving so hard to survive in this world . Her mother is admitted on hospital and we can't do anything . I offered her my help but she denies it .

" Will you visit your mother today ?" Wooshik asked . She nodded

" Do you mind if we pay a visit too ?" I requested . Her face lit up .

" why not , she will be complacent to see you two ." She hold our hands and we both exchanged glances . This is the least we could do for her .

" we can go after college . I will drive us there ." Wooshik announced showing us his car keys .

" sure thing " mimi giggled

                         AT 2 PM

" wooshik , drive carefully don't rush , OK " mimi uttered in a quiet tone .

" oh come on mimi , don't you trust me ? It's not my first time driving a car ." I asserted

" I agree , I have to say This wooshik is a pretty good driver ." I praised his driving skills. 

" see, even I earn a praise from a disaster queen ." He make fun of me .

" Not FUNNY" I Emphasized

Driving for a 30 minutes we arrived star city hospital . Thanks to God I didn't forgot to bring flowers with me . If mimi come here by herself perhaps she could've take a bus to reach her and pay fare to save money . I'm glad we could be of use to her .

We entered inside and I asked the receptionist to tell me the room no . She tell us and we to check up on her . They shifted her in a separate room . Wooshik open the door for us and we found her mom sitting on the bed reading books .

" mom" mimi beamed and go close to her and she hugged her .

" aigooo !!! My little dandelion came here with her friends . I'm on cloud 9 ."