chapter 11 / PARTY PARTY YEAH !!+

Jungkook pov

The preparations are done. My new hotel Is ready for party . The decorations are amazing. I have to praise xiumin for arranging everything in such a short time . Wowstatic !!!

" oh bro when did you come ?" Xiumin come forward and we hug each other.

" just now " I sip my juice.

" by the way , thank you for this pretty arrangement . I'm impressed " I praise him .

" its not new " he winked at me .

" by the way it's only an hour left to start the party . Don't you want to get dressed " I asked him.

" ahh !! Don't worry , I was going already and you too . Get ready " he raised his brow.

" I will " I smirk

.......

Jimin pov

It's almost time for the party here we are getting ready . It will take almost 1 hour to reach there for us. I'm ready and waiting for the girls and my son who are taking more time. Y/n and mimi are sharing room . Aish !! These kids !! I check myself one last time and
come downstairs . I sit on the couch and sighed.

I hate to wait . These youngsters lack punctuality.

" wooshik , mimi and y/n come here otherwise the party will be over before we reach other . " I shouted from here .

" dad !!!" My son come first .

" go to the garage and pick any car of your choice . We all go together in the same car . " I ordered

" ok dad " as he was going he was interpreted by mimi .

" Wait !! I'm also coming " mimi come downstairs slowly and carefully.

" wait !! Mimi why are carrying this heavy bag with you ?"

" oh Dr park this bag contains our three extra clothing. In case something happens. We should prepare, right !! " She answered

This girl is more mature than I imagine. She proved to me again that why i was right to my decision to hire her as a housekeeper.

" good job mimi , I also carry extra clothing in My car . " She smiled

" well , take this gift with you too " I handed her the gift box which was for jungkook .

" Ok!! Mr park " she held in hand.

" mimi let me hold it" wooshik offered to hold the gift . She's wearing heels and it could risk the gift. They take it and walk away .

" now only one who is not Ready is rabbit " I mumbled.

Soon I heard the sound of clicking heels and there she was walking slowly. I go forward and stretch my hands towards her . She smiled and take my hand . We walk downstairs.

" you're looking so handsome , pink boy " she make fun of me .

" I think I should go and change " she stop me and peck my lips .

" y/n someone will see us " I whispered yelled at her .

She giggled

" by the way , Did you like my outfit ?" She spin around .

" nope !! " I shook my head

She pouted

" I like you without any outfit " I whispered at her. Her cheeks turned pink and she punch my stomach .