HIRED??? GUILTY / CHAPTER 5

Jimin pov

I saw her eating with some difficulty I chuckled internally and lift my cutleries to cut her cake. She widened her eyes and thanked me . I just nodded and start eating . I purposely eat slow cause I was enjoying the expressions on her face . It seemed to me that she did not eat fancy food much. She was chewing every bite of this soft fluffy cake with smile plastered on her face .I feel the need to order more food and I did . Intentionally I ordered two more pieces of cake especially for her . In the middle of it my phones rang . I take out and my phone screen displayed my son's message .

" dad , what's going on ? When are you two coming ?"
I sighed . He's very impatient.

" let her eat peacefully , will you??" I spat back.

" oh she is eating . Make sure to treat her properly dad ." I scoffed internally. Look who is teaching me .

" I know I'm not like you . Now stop bothering me and do your homework." I shove my phone in my pocket . My son is very irritating sometimes . Seeing her smiling ear to ear a smile formed on my face as well . Unwillingly our eyes met . But she immediately look away . I sense some hotness on my face . What is happening to me??

" I- I'm done , Dr park , thank you for the food . " she stuttered abit . mimi put her cutleries down . I found her adorable .

" Alright " I finished eating as well. I stand up to pay the bill with my credit card . She followed me and we go to the parking lot together. I open the door for her and she went inside .

" put your seat belts on " I ordered . She nodded. I turn the ignition on and I drove away . My house Is far away for this restaurant. She is silent . Wooshik told me she is a chatterbox , isn't she ?

" would you like to listen some music ?" I break the ice.

" umm , OK " she's still hesitating. It seems to me like , i have to behave a little bit soft towards her .

" Don't be shy mimi , you can tell me what makes you comfortable . Take me as your friend not your boss."

" I will , Dr park "

" drop the formalities , mimi . You are not my collegue . Call me Mr park if you like ."

" Ok, Mr park "

" by the way , my son is a nice guy. He's very respectful towards girls and elders ." I give her unnecessary information . She knows my son way better than me . It's kind of absurd to lie to her .

" oh I see , just like you ." She look towards me waiting for my answer .

I shook my head " if you compare both of us then In my opinion he's a gentleman while I'm an old guy. " I uttered the truth. I'm not very good with girls. I just talk to them for my benefit or just a light talk . Woman find me pleasing but after spending some time with Me they give up . All thanks to my workaholic personality. She sighed .

" every person is unique in their own way MR park . We can't compare a guy with another guy because everyone is a creation of God. You can say he has better communication skills rather than he's better than you . You can praise him but not after dragging yourself down infront of anyone. Being a best surgeon in Korea is not...an .... easy job to do...you know better ." She look down on her lap . She reminded me all of my hardwork that I perform on a daily basis .

" thanks " I just said this . I can't say more . I'm timid . I can't interact with a soft girl like her . I'm not good at this . She nodded with a smile .

" here , we are " I parked my car inside my house and we both come out .

Mimi pov

I was so shocked to know that Mr park is talk to me like this. I mean I met him for the first time and he shared this much information to me . I'm quite pleased and surprised at the same time. I thought this guy only know how to stay cold but here I'm seeing another color of him . As he arrived and here he park his car inside a big mansion . I felt butterflies due to nervousness on my stomach . Am I going to work in this mansion ?? He's filthy rich .