Gone (Pucci)

It was a rather boring day in the church for Pucci, a few came to pray but he was on cleaning duty. No light shone through the tall stained windows, it must have been the end of the day. Enrico sat on one of the benches, he slumped, but with Jesus staring down at him, he sat up, a little ashamed. The little things in life didn't satisfy Pucci anymore, maybe it was thanks to DIO he wanted so much more for himself. And there he went thinking about DIO, he wanted to forget the man, but he just couldn't. DIO's amber eyes, blond hair, his charisma, and that body... Pucci brushed that aside, sinful thoughts are for when he was at home. He got up and looked at the time, 8:27. Good, he could go home soon. Pucci walked into the backroom to gather his things, a picture of The Last Supper sat on the wall, dusty, the floor creaked, a small oak table sat in the middle of the room with three old chairs surrounding it. These were all things that Pucci saw constantly, he had come to terms with them, but now he wanted to throw the table across the room.

       Pucci walked out of the church and into the warm damp streets, the night was calm, Pucci breathed in the street lamps, the broken sidewalk, the silence. Simple was good. Pucci took his normal route home, he passed by house after house, all were silent, when he had made it to his apartment, he pet the silver cat that always slept there. He was sure it was the cat of someone from the building, but whoever's it was, he wasn't sure. He took the stairs up to the third floor, walked along the door of the other residents and entered his room.

       He thought his room was nice, he had a big living room, a nice kitchen and his bedroom was comfortable, of course it wasn't as nice as the house he grew up in, but he liked his own room. Pucci flicked on the lights and set his keys down. He was glad to be home. He thought to make a snack before he fell asleep , but dismissed the idea. He wasn't exactly tired, but he would need to get back to the church early to set it up for Sunday School. He walked into his bedroom and nearly screamed, DIO was laying on his bed reading, "Oh my god DIO, you scared me half to death!" He sighed, happy that it wasn't an intruder or something, "When did you get here?" He asked sitting down on the bed, he took off his shoes while DIO spoke, "I got here while it was dark, I didn't think to check the time, but I haven't been reading long." "Oh," was the only thing Pucci said. He began to unbutton his robe, DIO appeared behind him, "need help with this dear?" Pucci stepped back, "N-no thank you." He blushed. DIO looked down at him, smiling. He rested his hand on Pucci's cheek and DIO's thumb brushed his lips. DIO stared into Pucci's eyes and Pucci looked right back. They stood there for a good ten seconds, and Pucci loved every second of it. He wished he could stare into those eyes for the rest of the night, but he needed to sleep. "I'm sorry DIO, but I need to wake up early tomorrow."  DIO sighed and sat at the bed again, "But I've missed you my darling. Can I not stay?" He spoke in a sultry voice like silk, and Pucci wanted to wrap himself in it. He whispered, "I guess you could stay for a while..."

       Pucci had gotten into his deep blue pajamas and was laying in his bed, DIO laid next to him, moving his hands across Pucci's small frame. It sent Pucci into a deep sleep, the last thing he remembered was DIO whispering, "I love you my dear." And Pucci sleepily spoke, "I love you too, DIO."

       Pucci woke up the next day and saw that DIO was gone.