Gone (DIO) Part 3

{Idk who drew the top image but credit to them!}

        His mind was no where, all he wanted was to kill Jotaro, the boy had invaded DIO's world of stopped time. All sane thoughts dispersed, his mind only screamed, 'KILL! KILL! KILL!' He already could stop time for 9 seconds thanks to Joseph's blood, imagine how powerful he would be with Jotaro's! During those 9 seconds, DIO had grabbed a road roller and was ready to crush every bone in Jotaro's body. Then he would go back to his darling Pucci, well, maybe his thoughts weren't completely gone. He could still think of the man he cherished.

        He had done it, DIO had killed Jotaro, he stood atop the vehicle, his arms widened out as DIO felt the glorious euphoria of victory. He began to laugh, first a chuckle, which then turned into insane howls of triumph. He laughed and laughed, then he went silent, his whole body froze. DIO tried to move, but nothing, what was going on?! He began to panic, 'WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!' 

A voice called out behind him, 

"DIO!" It was the angry voice of Jotaro, "It's been eleven seconds. I guess that's your limit now." 

'WHAT?!' 

"I stopped time at the eleven second mark." 

'IMPOSSIBLE!' 

"That let me escape."

'SHIT SHIT SHIT!'

"Yare Yare daze."

DIO felt his body fill with dread. How could he, DIO! Possibly be scared of this teenager?!

"NOW!" Jotaro continued, "It won't take even a second to finish you off!"

'J-Jotaro!'

"Impossible! You stopped time!?" DIO demanded, still not able to look at Jotaro, "Right at the end of my nine seconds of movement..."

Jotaro's voice was closer, like he was right behind him, "How does it feel, DIO?" Jotaro asked, "Having someone approaching from behind while you can't move a muscle, If I had to describe it, it's like when a guy can hold his breath underwater for a minute, comes up for air at the very last second..." Jotaro gripped DIO's shoulder.

'NO! NONONONO!!' His mind raced.

"When suddenly, he feels someone grab him, and he's dragged back down into the water."

'GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU DELINQUENT!!'

"Does that sound right?"

'I'M GONNA KILL HIM'

"But for you, I feel no pity at all."

'WHY ARE THESE TWO SECONDS TAKING SO LONG?!?!'

DIO felt his leg shatter as Star Platinum, with the full force of Jotaro's rage kicking him in the knees. 

"Time has begun to move again."

DIO was shot out suddenly, he crashed to the ground. His legs spurted out blood, the pain was unbearable. His breath was heavy and uneven, DIO had never felt more vulnerable. Jotaro stepped down from the road roller that DIO had almost killed him with, "I don't feel even the slightest bit of compassion for you. I haven't even an ounce of pity for you."

"However, just finishing you off by beating you to death now would leave a bad taste in my mouth." DIO tried all his might to stand, "How many seconds will it take for your legs to recover?" His bloody knees twitched. "Three seconds? Four?" 

It was humiliating not being able to stand while Jotaro towered over him!

"The moment you've healed, I'll throw Star Platinum at you. So bring it on!"

Jotaro walked towards DIO, he felt his cold heart racing. Jotaro spoke again, "If I were a gunslinger in a Western, I'd say..."

'WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!'

"Draw. Let's see who's the fastest gun in the West."

DIO struggled to stand, but he couldn't have Jotaro look down on him for anymore seconds!

'H-he's...' DIO thought angrily, 'MOCKING ME! But... But, Jotaro!' He glared at the teenager. 'You may have come this far but you are still only human!'